Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Looking at and installing the Dobeck EJK and SAFR tool on my RZR 900S!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Looking at and installing the Dobeck EJK and SAFR tool on my RZR 900S!  Empty
PostSubject: Looking at and installing the Dobeck EJK and SAFR tool on my RZR 900S!    Looking at and installing the Dobeck EJK and SAFR tool on my RZR 900S!  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:47 pm

If you have ever put an exhaust on an atv or utv you know you got to rejet other wise you could damage the engine by running dangerously lean! With this in mind I picked up Dobecks EJK (electronic Jet Kit) on a fuel injected machine like the RZR fine tuning is a lot easier than it use to be when you had to pull the carburetor a part and change jets one at a time until you got it right. Now all we got to do is push a couple buttons on the EJK and the AFR is dialed in. And the EJK is a simple plug and play that powers from the fuel injectors so once the injectors are plugged in line a simple ground wire is all that is left to attach to the battery. To help with fine tuning I also picked up Dobeck's SAFER Tool, The SAFER comes with AFR gauge, O2 Sensor, and several quick connects so it can easily be attached to the power supply. With the SAFER and EJK installed you can dial in AFR quickly on the fly to get maximum power without a Dyno! AFR is best around 12-13 and anything more or less could yield less power and possibly do engine damage so people use to have to take their machine to a Dyno to get it dialed in so they could get max performance and longevity out of their engines but not any more! And thanks to HMF for including an O2 bung in the header pipe the Dobeck SAFER can be installed within minutes so it can be used basically anytime and anywhere to dial in the AFR and then removed in minutes. And to top that the SAFER is available from Dobeck as a rental so you don't have to buy it, personally I picked up a rental but I think I am going to keep it because it is so simple to use and it can be used on anything to help dial in AFR.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Looking at and installing the Dobeck EJK and SAFR tool on my RZR 900S!
Page 1 of 1