Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Installing the RacerTech rear bumper on my 900S!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Installing the RacerTech rear bumper on my 900S!  Empty
PostSubject: Installing the RacerTech rear bumper on my 900S!    Installing the RacerTech rear bumper on my 900S!  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Over the years I have learned anything can and will happen so added security is never a bad idea, this combo adds protection from the rear in case of an accidental rear end hit as well as offers a place to mount a little insurance policy in case you bust a rim or tire out on the trail. This bumper also has options for a winch mount and license plate mount and I am hearing a set of cage extension bars will be available shortly so it has several options and can be customized to meet anyone's needs. Installation of this bumper is real simple with just a few bolts and nuts attaching in stock locations.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Installing the RacerTech rear bumper on my 900S!
Page 1 of 1