Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Installing the Pro Armor full doors on my 900S!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Installing the Pro Armor full doors on my 900S!  Empty
PostSubject: Installing the Pro Armor full doors on my 900S!    Installing the Pro Armor full doors on my 900S!  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 pm

When it comes to one of these bikes doors are one of the most important parts in my book, not only can they add custom looks but they add safety as well. These doors were just released a few weeks ago but they have been in testing for months now, I know this because I seen a few photo's that leaked out from the king of the hammers a couple months ago with these doors on a couple of the competing RZR 900's. These doors follow the body lines for an awesome fit and are designed to work specifically for the new 2015+ 900 machines. Early on we found some of the 1000xp door inserts would work on the new 900's but there was small differences so Pro Armor made these doors just for the new 900's! These doors bolt on quickly and easily with just two bolts to remove the stock doors and just two bolts to mount these full doors then just two more bolts to mount the latch and you are done.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Installing the Pro Armor full doors on my 900S!
Page 1 of 1