Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Whos running a dome light? horn?

Go down 
+2
Bluedevil
Mud-and-Guts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Whos running a dome light? horn? Empty
PostSubject: Whos running a dome light? horn?   Whos running a dome light? horn? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 am

What are you running and how do you like it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Whos running a dome light? horn?   Whos running a dome light? horn? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:26 am

I'm running a led light strip from auto zone. there are two of the in a package. really bright, lights up all around the cab. I can even turn my head lights off and drive with just the dome light. I also have a wolo air horn but I haven't put it on yet. It's really loud.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Whos running a dome light? horn?   Whos running a dome light? horn? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:59 am

I have a Polaris horn. I like it. 70 bucks? Nice button with a horn picture. Wired hot all of the time in case somebody is getting ready to back over me while parked which is the number one reason for a horn IMO. I put the horn under the front hood cover inside of the box.

I have a dome light and a cargo light that I like a lot, made by Rigid? Those lights are a little pricey, but well made. The curvature fits the roll bar. If you buy those, drill one hole, then hold it up there for a guide to drill the other one. My cargo light is a little crooked. Still bugs me. The link is in my build thread.
Back to top Go down
dino
Moderate Mudder
dino

PostSubject: Re: Whos running a dome light? horn?   Whos running a dome light? horn? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 am

I gave the Auto Zone LED strip and its great for a dome light
Back to top Go down
Redrzrrider
Moderate Mudder
Redrzrrider

PostSubject: Re: Whos running a dome light? horn?   Whos running a dome light? horn? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:56 pm

My cooter brown top came with a light. It's not real bright but gets the job done. Don't have a horn yet, but figured the polaris horn kit would be worth while for the button it comes with.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Whos running a dome light? horn?   Whos running a dome light? horn? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:46 am

Me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos running a dome light? horn?   Whos running a dome light? horn? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos running a dome light? horn?
Page 1 of 1