Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!

Go down 
+17
Big Dog Daddy
imbill
ricsplac
SXS411.com
Brandi Dawn
07Wolverine
Tim
Moto92
EAPerformanceParts
450R
4WheelinExpeditions
The Big Show
ATV Trail Tunes
JodyT
spud
RIDERED
Mud-and-Guts
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:43 pm

I am always curiuos as to who is online. The only way I know to see this is to scroll to the bottom of the home page. Is there any way to put that on the side somewhere in the area where the poll is ? Just wondering. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Up top click on members, and it will show you current active users and what time...
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Big Dog Daddy wrote:
I am always curiuos as to who is online. The only way I know to see this is to scroll to the bottom of the home page. Is there any way to put that on the side somewhere in the area where the poll is ? Just wondering. No big deal.

Check out the new widget.. Is this what you had in mind?

What does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:00 pm

I like it, makes it easier to see who is on.

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 607716
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Nice !! I like !!
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
Big Dog Daddy wrote:

Check out the new widget.. Is this what you had in mind?

What does everyone think?

Thats really How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 956631 Neil, How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 641961
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Big Dog Daddy wrote:

Glad you brought that up Big Dog, How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 297187
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 pm

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 956631
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:12 pm

ricsplac wrote:
Big Dog Daddy wrote:

Glad you brought that up Big Dog, How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 297187

X2

Keep the ideas coming and we will see what we can do!
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:58 pm

I think it's a hit !!
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:22 am

Big Dog Daddy wrote:
I think it's a hit !!

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 882448
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:37 am

Made a few small changes this morning.. One is I removed the underline from the user names. What do you think? Good or bad?

I also added the similar topics to the bottom of each discussion. This should get us a little more traffic plus may give us some options for similar topics.. What do you think?

I also just added links to all our sponsors at the bottom of the page in the page footer so you can now visit their sites without having to view each individual forum.. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:22 am

cool! How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 882448
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:14 pm

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 607716 How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 297187 I really like the direct link to the sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 am

slowed down the latest topics widget and made it a little taller.. What do you think? To slow?
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:58 pm

i can tell its slower but cant see any difference in the size.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Changed the buttons and lightened the colors a bit as well as added the Gallery and Gallery widget.

What do you think about these changes? Good, bad, or ugly?
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:18 am

I always liked the "blinking" light at each category, that way I could scroll down the list quickly to see a new posting. Everything else looks fine. How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 789354

You could maybe change the color of the word "New" on the new postings. Could you make the word "New" blink?

Whatever changes you make will be ok, I'll get used to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:29 am

It is white now! Is this better than the flashing symbol? I am not sold on the new icons yet.. Are you? I am not real big on the red buttons either but whats your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 am

Yeah, the white is better. Anything to seperate the categories when a new posting is listed.

I don't really like the red buttons either but I'm not good at giving advice on your website. I can adapt to almost anything given a little time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am

Thats a "Killer" gallery picture of the wheely . How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 108521
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Changed the home page image today! I thought it might be appropriate to have an image with the correct url... What do you think?

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 MAG-NEW
Back to top Go down
spud
Moderate Mudder

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:03 pm

good job!!
Back to top Go down
wydglide
Lite Mudder

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:08 am

loving the site, just meeting folks as of now, but it's easy to navigate, the hot topics are easy to see (blinking light) Clean layout, topics are easy to find, the site loads fast & don't bog down when you have several windows open, the members are all polite..couldn't ask for much more that that! How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 641961

I'm Glide and I approve this Message!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 am

sorry about the ads this morning guys! Its taken care of for a year now though... How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 9695
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next