Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!

Go down 
+17
Big Dog Daddy
imbill
ricsplac
SXS411.com
Brandi Dawn
07Wolverine
Tim
Moto92
EAPerformanceParts
450R
4WheelinExpeditions
The Big Show
ATV Trail Tunes
JodyT
spud
RIDERED
Mud-and-Guts
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! Empty
PostSubject: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:05 am

Just curious how everyone is liken the site... I know I have made several changes in this last week, I just hope everyone is finding them useful! I apologize for moving all the post I am just trying to make it as user friendly as possible....

Last edited by Mud-and-Guts on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:15 am

8) cheers :bom:
Back to top Go down
spud
Moderate Mudder

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:37 am

I really like the site.good job Very Happy IMO i dont care what you ride from 2 wheels to 4 ,steering wheel or handle bars all i want to do is ride cheers
Back to top Go down
JodyT
Moderate Mudder
JodyT

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:18 am

Looks good to me....I say, I you don't like the Rules or the Rulers, then take your ball and go play somewhere else....LOL

Great site Niel.... cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks guys, Glad your liken the site...

What do you think about the "Home Page Picture"? I am thinking about Taking the Photo of the month contest winning picture and posting it there for a period of time for a little extra incentive for everyone to enter the contest..

Thanks,
Neil
Back to top Go down
ATV Trail Tunes
Lite Mudder
ATV Trail Tunes

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:38 am

Looks great ,,,like to be there
Back to top Go down
http://www.atvtrailtunes.com
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
Thanks guys, Glad your liken the site...

What do you think about the "Home Page Picture"? I am thinking about Taking the Photo of the month contest winning picture and posting it there for a period of time for a little extra incentive for everyone to enter the contest..

Thanks,
Neil

Is that the lake at PSP ?
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:28 pm

That's it my friend...
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:27 pm

I thought so just a little to the right i seen a 700 sportsman get buried/sunk there lol :drunken:
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:53 pm

RIDERED wrote:
I thought so just a little to the right i seen a 700 sportsman get buried/sunk there lol :drunken:

Pickett has a lot of good memories!!!

1# We busted a trailer tire on the way once with no spare
2# I lost a wheel on the Kodiak one day (lesson learn never let some one else work on your quad)
3# Numerous busted tie-rods and tie-rod ends
4# more flat tires than you can count on two hands(lesson learned no more soft side wall tires for me)
5# bent spindle on the Rhino
6# filled the clutch on the rhino with mud and had to be pulled back to the truck(I need snorkels)
etc.etc.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Yep it does .... the worst wreck I was ever in (not driving my wife was How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 607262 ) and the worst wreck I ever seen ,some guy had busted himself up /// I cleaned up the mess/wreckage (an empty case of beer cans and fourwheeler parts LOL)
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 pm

RIDERED wrote:
Yep it does .... the worst wreck I was ever in (not driving my wife was How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 607262 ) and the worst wreck I ever seen ,some guy had busted himself up /// I cleaned up the mess/wreckage (an empty case of beer cans and fourwheeler parts LOL)

lol How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 634495
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Made a few changes today, One that I think really helps is the sizing.. Now when you post the letters will be a little bigger and easier to see without having to manually change it...

I also changed the Favicon.... For those that don't know what that is: it is the little image on the left hand corner of the Tab.... Very small.... Instead of the little green image we now have some "MUD Splash" that I pulled from an older Picture... How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 9695
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:35 pm

WOW ...... I can see better now ......
Back to top Go down
The Big Show
Lite Mudder
The Big Show

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:51 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
4WheelinExpeditions
Lite Mudder
4WheelinExpeditions

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
Just curious how everyone is liken the site... I know I have made several changes in this last week, I just hope everyone is finding them useful! I apologize for moving all the post I am just trying to make it as user friendly as possible....
How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 108521 How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 641961
Back to top Go down
http://www.fourwheelinexpeditions.com
450R
Heavy Mudder
450R

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 pm

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 108521 How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 641961 How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 956631
Looks great to me
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 am

2 days and 13 Registered users away from 100 at the 3 week check point... That's awesome everyone keep up the good work and thank you for the support!!! How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 607716
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 am

3 weeks in and 91 registered users that is awesome..
Back to top Go down
spud
Moderate Mudder

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm

what i like is no bashing on what you ride or what you have on it.the way i see it is ride what you want and can afford.we all have the same goal and that is getting on the trails and enjoying the time in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:55 pm

spud wrote:
what i like is no bashing on what you ride or what you have on it.the way i see it is ride what you want and can afford.we all have the same goal and that is getting on the trails and enjoying the time in the woods.

X2

That is the way I feel my friend..
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:12 am

I have now unlocked most of the forums so guests can view them, I hope this will help us continue to grow as we have been. I did however leave the sponsor's forums locked so only registered users can see them and their great deals!

What do you think?

Leave it open or lock it back up?
Back to top Go down
ATV Trail Tunes
Lite Mudder
ATV Trail Tunes

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
spud wrote:

X2

That is the way I feel my friend..

X3 as long as you have a trailtunes stereo on it it's all gooooooooooood How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! 9695 lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atvtrailtunes.com
EAPerformanceParts
Beginner
EAPerformanceParts

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Leaving it open is a good idea. Then people can browse and decide whether or not they want to join. Also good idea to keep the sponsor's forum locked. If they want the great products and discounts then they need to join! Nice work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eaperformanceparts.com
450R
Heavy Mudder
450R

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:41 pm

EAPerformanceParts wrote:
Leaving it open is a good idea. Then people can browse and decide whether or not they want to join. Also good idea to keep the sponsor's forum locked. If they want the great products and discounts then they need to join! Nice work.

What he said lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!   How are you liken the site?/Recent changes! Empty

Back to top Go down

How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next