Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Daily News/Discussion

Go down 
+16
Bluedevil
Redrzrrider
DrMud
ky kodiak
Big Dog Daddy
smith700
ricsplac
BIG MAC
Brandi Dawn
Moto92
450R
RLCMOTORSPORTS
dcfox
Rincon Jed
RIDERED
Mud-and-Guts
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:25 am

Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:59 am

I hear their giving more snow! Who's got their fingers crossed? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:02 am

oh yea.... set at home even more Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 515891
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 am

all my rock is gone... the ground is so soft my rock on my drive is under mud...
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:17 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
all my rock is gone... the ground is so soft my rock on my drive is under mud...
dont worry your not left out on that one..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Anyone else get spring fever today?

With the high reaching around 60 I spent most of the day cleaning the garage, I moved everything in the shop, cleaned behind, and under for the first time since I built it about 3 year ago..

With the garage clean I backed the 16 ft Rhino hauler in to add some led lights and replace all the wiring, the led's are awesome much brighter.. I also had some wood in the flooring that must have been laid tight when it was dry because it was buckling so I removed one board and cut about a half inch from it and reinstalled it, so now it has a flat floor..

I just made this thread a sticky!
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:15 am

We enjoyed it too !We rode the rhino today as a family went to the park and let the kids play and came home and I cleaned on the yard and garage a little, what a nice day !!!
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 am

Spring Fever!!!!!!! Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 9695
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:45 pm

spring fever no, we got an ice storm heading right at us
im sick of this #$@!
Back to top Go down
Brandi Dawn
Heavy Mudder
Brandi Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm

i didnt get to enjoy the nice weather last week i had to work, but today wasnt too bad, but i have to agree with Neil, we share the same driveway and it is total mud! i dont like to play in that mud with my car lol. Spent part of the day outside cleaning out the vehicles and getting some fresh air, i am over all the bad weather, ready for spring!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:27 pm

It was nice today! We spent most of the day in Cookville but I got out and installed a 7 way trailer connection on my truck (seeing the previous owner had removed the original) this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Got out in the snow this evening and played a little in the rhino Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 634495
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 pm

You got snow? We didn't get nothing this go round....
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
You got snow? We didn't get nothing this go round....

Do what ??? Were only about 15 miles apart and we got an inch or so... Its coming down good right now Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 9695
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:54 pm

we got about 3-4 inches right now!
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
we got about 3-4 inches right now!
Maybe 2 inches here....
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 pm

im ready for this 50 degrees that supposed to hit this weekend.
i may just run around the yard naked its gonna be so hot!
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:30 am

We got close to 4 inches up here today where I live in KY.

Here's how my luck runs, I got home from school today before the snow got too bad. Went in the kitchen and grabbed a rice crispy treat to snack on. I took a bite and one of my "crowns" came off of a tooth. I said of all the days this had to happen with all the snow thats coming down, then I had to drive about 30 plus miles to my dentist. By the time I headed back home the roads was a mess.

That was a high price rice crispy treat I bit into today, overall it cost me $250 cash out of my pocket. I think I'll stick to a glass of chocolate milk for my treats for a while. Very Happy Neil, I sure miss that Dana insurance, it would have come in handy today.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 am

ricsplac wrote:
We got close to 4 inches up here today where I live in KY.

Here's how my luck runs, I got home from school today before the snow got too bad. Went in the kitchen and grabbed a rice crispy treat to snack on. I took a bite and one of my "crowns" came off of a tooth. I said of all the days this had to happen with all the snow thats coming down, then I had to drive about 30 plus miles to my dentist. By the time I headed back home the roads was a mess.

That was a high price rice crispy treat I bit into today, overall it cost me $250 cash out of my pocket. I think I'll stick to a glass of chocolate milk for my treats for a while. Very Happy Neil, I sure miss that Dana insurance, it would have come in handy today.

That just sucks! Your luck sounds about like mine my friend! Brings new meaning to the phrase "whats your rice Crispy's saying to you?"

Wish me luck I will be heading to Lebanon in about an hour and a half.. "let it snow let it snow!"
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Moto92 wrote:
im ready for this 50 degrees that supposed to hit this weekend.
i may just run around the yard naked its gonna be so hot!

I dont know about that but I'll probably go for a ride...
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Got the headers in for my truck today!!! I guess I know what I will be doing all day tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
smith700
Lite Mudder
smith700

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Hey Mud, Is your F-250 a Gas or Diesel?
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 pm

smith700 wrote:
Hey Mud, Is your F-250 a Gas or Diesel?

Its a gasser!! Got the 6.8l v10! It likes gas and I like it so I guess we are stuck with each other... lol

I got the headers on but it was a chore! The reason I changed to the headers was because of the exhaust stud issue on the modular ford motors.. The exhaust studs where so hard from the factory when the manifolds would expands due to the heat eventually the studs would break.. I found I had 8 studs break upon removal.. I drilled one out and went through a lot of drill bits due to the bolt being so hard and the bits being so cheap, the rest I welded a nut to and removed them with a ratchet and socket... Unfortunately though my truck is still down, the egr tube was so rotten that it broke upon removal so now I got to find one of those...
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Been enjoying today,have rode the kids all evening but were out of gas now Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily News/Discussion
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next