Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Daily News/Discussion

Go down 
+16
Bluedevil
Redrzrrider
DrMud
ky kodiak
Big Dog Daddy
smith700
ricsplac
BIG MAC
Brandi Dawn
Moto92
450R
RLCMOTORSPORTS
dcfox
Rincon Jed
RIDERED
Mud-and-Guts
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:54 pm

When you say we're out gas do you mean you and the Rhino ? lol lol
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 am

Just the Rhino Very Happy We have enough Valentines candy here to keep us hyped up for a week lol
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:59 am

RIDERED wrote:
Just the Rhino Very Happy We have enough Valentines candy here to keep us hyped up for a week lol

Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 993135
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 am

With the kids sick and everyting else going on I haven't had as much time to get online and when I was online it seemed I was having connection issues, so when the twins took a nap yesterday afternoon I calleed our provider to complain.. Although they did not have time to come out and check it yesterday he ask if I would be interested in upgrading from 1.5 to 6.0 for a week at the 1.5 price to see if it helped so I said of course.. I ran a speed test and its showing 6400 download and 800+ upload and I got to say "WOW" it looks like I will be paying the extra 10 bucks to upgrade.. It took about 25 minutes a piece to upload the truck video and emp video yesterday in 720P HD.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:32 pm

I Hope someone is riding! It sure is nice out today, I believe I might just fire up the grille in a bit...
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Hey ole buddy, If it wasn't so far for me to drive I'd come over and help you fire up that grill. Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 882448
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 pm

ricsplac wrote:
Hey ole buddy, If it wasn't so far for me to drive I'd come over and help you fire up that grill. Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 882448

I love the grille my friend! I had ours burning off and on about all winter... I'm not much of a cook but on the grille its still good! Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 9695
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:54 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
ricsplac wrote:

I love the grille my friend! I had ours burning off and on about all winter... I'm not much of a cook but on the grille its still good! Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 9695

Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 882448 Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 9695
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Anybody seen my ole buddy Neil????
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 am

ricsplac wrote:

Whats up bro? I just got home this afternoon in hopes of a 3 day weekend!
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:07 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
ricsplac wrote:

Whats up bro? I just got home this afternoon in hopes of a 3 day weekend!

ole buddy, I'm glad to see ya back
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:23 am

Welcome back. Fearless leader. Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 607716
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:16 am

Big Dog Daddy wrote:
Welcome back. Fearless leader. Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 607716

Thanks bro!

I know I was working but I had a great time in Chattanooga that week. After turning the power on to about 300 houses on the second day we had people standing on both sides of the roads jumping up and down treating us like movie stars..
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:29 pm

You Da Man !! Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 9695
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:29 pm

It was 80 degrees here today, I was wet with sweat and loving it.. Bring on spring!
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
It was 80 degrees here today, I was wet with sweat and loving it.. Bring on spring!

Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 9695
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Yea I got a sun tan today.....and left my sunglasses at home :roll:
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:39 am

RIDERED wrote:

According to the news RIDERED you may need those sunglasses Saturday "night" on the 19th, the moon suppose to be the closest to the earth then it has been in over 18 years!!!

I been looking for that "man in the moon" for years, now maybe I can get a close up and spot him Saturday night lol
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:51 am

ricsplac wrote:
RIDERED wrote:

According to the news RIDERED you may need those sunglasses Saturday "night" on the 19th, the moon suppose to be the closest to the earth then it has been in over 18 years!!!

I been looking for that "man in the moon" for years, now maybe I can get a close up and spot him Saturday night lol

Good luck my friend! I may just have to try that two..
Back to top Go down
Brandi Dawn
Heavy Mudder
Brandi Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Cant believe the weekend we had, wasn't it beautiful. We worked in the yard a bit, had a wennie roast on Saturday night at a friends house. Love when you can get outside and do things like that. Finally got Stacy aka Bubba to look at the 4wheeler. He hasnt messed with it since he wrecked at pickett and broke his arm, I think hes a little standofish about gettin back on one, He said he would rather have a SXS, something with a cage to protect him. I had always wanted to learn to ride before I met him but noone ever had the patience with me. He got me on his and I was hooked, and since he broke his arm I havent been able to ride, Well I told him it was useless to have it sitting if we wasnt going to fix it or do anything with it, Good news! He ordered the parts to fix it they should be in by the weekend, I cant wait. Im ready to ride in the woods again and just mess around riding in the yard, its so much fun. woo hoo I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:32 am

I don't know about you all but I am really enjoying these dry 80-90 degree days. I know it is going to be hot this summer but I am looking forward to getting away from this cold rainy weather for a while.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:31 pm

I think you spoke too soon !! brrrr Its suppose to warm back up!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 pm

I hope everyone is enjoying this pretty spring weather... 90's in April! I think we are going to have a summer where the creeks feel awesome..
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:40 am

I spoke to soon again, I am sitting here watching it rain...
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Sorry guys I know everything is running a little behind but I have been working 18-20 hours a day for the last two weeks in Chattanooga fixing power lines. We pulled almost 200 hours in 12 days. I know several people have had a rough last few weeks from the storms on April 27 and If you are one of the unlucky few I hope all is well and you have my best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily News/Discussion
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next