Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride

Go down 
+2
MattN03
DrMud
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride Empty
PostSubject: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Might go, not sure, but this will be a slow ride, more like a picnic than a ride some might say. I have seen up to 300 people show up for these fund raisers, will post up more as I find out. We usually hang in the back, visit, when ride moves on ahead enough then move up, if my son is with me he is usually playing in a mud hole or getting some one out of one.

Lunch is usually served, a ten dollar or so ride donation is the usual.

It is what it is, just a slow visit ride.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:10 pm

very family friendly, kids everywhere.
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:08 am

I might go. Would you rather do this or LBL?
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:52 am

I have the 1st ever group prayer ride this day
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:27 am

Mudhound, that is an interesting idea, I said a few prayers for you on last years ride when you decided to take up jousting.

Matt,

Thomas is having his wisdom teeth taken out Friday. I need to find out more info on the fund raiser ride today.
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 am

June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride Ride_f10
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:29 am

Are you riding this one Dale?
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:27 pm

yes I am
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Are you comming Saturday Dr. Mud?
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:21 am

Yes, I will be there, most likely on the Grizz, still no word on the RZR. What will you be riding Dale?
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 pm

I will be on my Grizz too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:43 pm

I'm thinking about coming. Where is Tyson farms located?
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:04 pm

We park and leave from Red Hill Rd.
You can use rhis address 756 Red Hill Rd.
or here are the GPS Coordinates
N37 10.270' W087 26.975'
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 pm

To those that are planning to come to this ride, my advice get there early as u believe it will be a big crowd
Back to top Go down
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:46 am

ky kodiak wrote:
N37 10.270' W087 26.975'

Thanks.

What time are yall going to be there? And I will show up then. Not sure how early will be good. The address you have above is that a greenville or nortonville address? For the zipcode on my garmin.
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:29 am

bdamcat wrote:
ky kodiak wrote:
N37 10.270' W087 26.975'

Thanks.

What time are yall going to be there? And I will show up then. Not sure how early will be good. The address you have above is that a greenville or nortonville address? For the zipcode on my garmin.

That address is in Nortonville ky.

I will probably be there between 830 and 900am
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:38 pm

The benefit ride was at best a train wreck...people doing donuts on neighbors property fields not staying on the path, kids unattended...I mean like 9 yr olds riding atv's unattended, going off into every mudhole....I will never describe a ride as family friendly again. Even when my son was 14, 15, really even now at 18, I like to know where he is on a ride, just can go wrong to fast. The ride finished with less than half, not sure what happened to the others.

I stayed towards the front and completed the ride then did a night ride. The mighty Grizz had to be towed out of the woods for the first time on the night ride.
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Sorry to hear it didn't go smoothly. What happened to the Grizzly?
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:27 am

DrMud wrote:
The benefit ride was at best a train wreck...people doing donuts on neighbors property fields not staying on the path, kids unattended...I mean like 9 yr olds riding atv's unattended, going off into every mudhole....I will never describe a ride as family friendly again. Even when my son was 14, 15, really even now at 18, I like to know where he is on a ride, just can go wrong to fast. The ride finished with less than half, not sure what happened to the others.

I stayed towards the front and completed the ride then did a night ride. The mighty Grizz had to be towed out of the woods for the first time on the night ride.

I feel you brother, that can make for a very long ride! Whats up with the griz?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 am

Code 12, "crankchaft postion sensor", I did sone serious winching on a Polaris Ranger, on then night ride, then about 20 minutes later just died. I have it all apart, thought that I had it figured out, no luck, working to many hours...had son take to the dealer today, wished that I still had it, learned a little more, might just be a low voltage battery.
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 am

What a ride.  I normally do one like this every year or so.  I now avoid them like ticks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride   June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride Empty

Back to top Go down

June 8 Nortonville, KY Fire department fund raiser ride
Page 1 of 1