Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Lookin' for a Rhino!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Moe
Lite Mudder
Uncle Moe

Lookin' for a Rhino! Empty
PostSubject: Lookin' for a Rhino!   Lookin' for a Rhino! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:09 am

Got the health issues behind me, got the 4 wheelers sold, now casting the net for a decent used Rhino. 450 or 660 will do, still budget minded of course. under 6K preferred. Hit me up if you know of anything available. It's time to hit the trails again! Thanks M & G gang!
Back to top Go down
mudslinger
Heavy Mudder
mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Rhino!   Lookin' for a Rhino! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:25 pm

On the local sales network they are several from 6500 to 5700. I don't know if you're in my local sales area or not
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Rhino!   Lookin' for a Rhino! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:10 am

I like mudslinger search www.golsn.com on occasion looking for deals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Uncle Moe
Lite Mudder
Uncle Moe

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Rhino!   Lookin' for a Rhino! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Thanks guys, picked up my (new to me) toy today. Got an 05 660 Rhino with 1087 miles. Comes with performance exhaust, modified sheave, edlebrock carb, winch, and 27" ITP mudlite XTR's and 14 in ITP alloy wheels. Also got stock sheave and carb. Got a deal on it I think and my wife is even happy with it!
Hope to get to ride with you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Rhino!   Lookin' for a Rhino! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Good deal, Hope to see you on the trail soon !!!!!!!

Lookin' for a Rhino! 728588
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Rhino!   Lookin' for a Rhino! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:44 am

Thats awesome bro! These things are addictive so get ready for it. Lol
Back to top Go down
Uncle Moe
Lite Mudder
Uncle Moe

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Rhino!   Lookin' for a Rhino! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Only defect I've found so far on the Rhino is the front suspension squeaks loudly while riding. Sitting still, pushing up and down on the front produces loud squeaking, and turning the wheels produces the same. No noise from the rear. As a quick fix, I applied WD40 to all the bushings and it was no help. Anyone got a fix? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Rhino!   Lookin' for a Rhino! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 am

I would have to see it my friend, it does sound like bushings you may pull the shock bolts and apply a little grease to the bushings where they rub the metal surfaces.. If that dont work maybe the a-arms.. And it could be a ball joint dry, so I would check them and see if I could find one that is bad. They have no grease fittings but you can use a grease needle to see if it quitens it down, if you do this and it quitens it down I would replace them to be on the safe side. Try not to puncture the boot, I usually use a needle when I got it a part and slide it between the boot and metal surface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Rhino!   Lookin' for a Rhino! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookin' for a Rhino!
Page 1 of 1