Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Daily News/Discussion

Go down 
+16
Bluedevil
Redrzrrider
DrMud
ky kodiak
Big Dog Daddy
smith700
ricsplac
BIG MAC
Brandi Dawn
Moto92
450R
RLCMOTORSPORTS
dcfox
Rincon Jed
RIDERED
Mud-and-Guts
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
buddewizer
Beginner
buddewizer

Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:38 pm

[q
uote="TnDan"]What is the road conditions today in S IL? W KY?[/quote]

West ky , main roads open but secondary & back roads SLICK..we had 3/4 inch of sleet then 5 inches snow on top .
Back to top Go down
Redrzrrider
Moderate Mudder
Redrzrrider

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Marshall county roads are in good shape. Driveways are still slick. Roads are clear enough school is going back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Our schools are out one more day.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:27 am

Our schools are out today, we had a round of snow and freezing rain come through last night! It is cold and slick around here so the hooks are getting a work out, no trucks can get to a lot of our poles.. Good time to play on the RZR though, if you don't mine the cold!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:54 am

We still have ice cover in the yard and on the sidewalks, needs to go, I need to finish moving.

Wife finished her Masters degree last night. Submitted her final project, all done. We have added another puppy to the household, lives indoors. He is a four month old Catahoula Curr. We named him Bo. He is going to be a pretty neat dog. We have had him for a couple of weeks now. I was unfamiliar with this breed of dog, bread to hunt wild bore in the Louisiana swamps. Used commonly to aggressively work livestock. Will make a good porch guard dog for the farm.
Back to top Go down
JodyT
Moderate Mudder
JodyT

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 am

DrMud wrote:
We still have ice cover in the yard and on the sidewalks, needs to go, I need to finish moving.  

Wife finished her Masters degree last night.  Submitted her final project, all done. We have added another puppy to the household, lives indoors.  He is a four month old Catahoula Curr.  We named him Bo.  He is going to be a pretty neat dog.  We have had him for a couple of weeks now.  I was unfamiliar with this breed of dog, bread to hunt wild bore in the Louisiana swamps.  Used commonly to aggressively work livestock.  Will make a good porch guard dog for the farm.

They are a very gritty breed...Most of them don't have and backup in them. They make great family pets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:34 am

DrMud wrote:

Wife finished her Masters degree last night.  Submitted her final project, all done. We have added another puppy to the household, lives indoors.  He is a four month old Catahoula Curr.  We named him Bo.  He is going to be a pretty neat dog.  We have had him for a couple of weeks now.  I was unfamiliar with this breed of dog, bread to hunt wild bore in the Louisiana swamps.  Used commonly to aggressively work livestock.  Will make a good porch guard dog for the farm.

Congrats to the wife! I bet she feels relieved right about now! And congrats on the dog, hard to beat a good dog. We have a lab and although he doesn't stay inside he does have an insulated dog house outside.. lol

Lows in the teens here and is suppose to hit 40 for a high today but I will believe it when I see it.. I am ready for it to dry up a little..
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:10 am

Dr Mud! Good deal on the puppy. The wife and I LOVE dogs! She would have 10 of them in the house if I were to let her. YEAKS
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:47 pm

The weekends over, it was a gorgeous weekend so i can't complain much I guess... Have a great week peeps!  Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 607716 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily News/Discussion   Daily News/Discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily News/Discussion
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7