Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

arctic cat axles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
armydavo
Beginner
armydavo

arctic cat axles Empty
PostSubject: arctic cat axles   arctic cat axles EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:21 pm

anybody know where i can find rear axles for my 2006 arctic cat 500 4x4 under 240.00[b]
Back to top Go down
spud
Moderate Mudder

arctic cat axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: arctic cat axles   arctic cat axles EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:33 pm

there is a guy in cookeville,tn.he will rebuild complete axel for 100 each.search C&L axels in cookeville and should give you a phone number.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

arctic cat axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: arctic cat axles   arctic cat axles EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 pm

spud wrote:
there is a guy in cookeville,tn.he will rebuild complete axel for 100 each.search C&L axels in cookeville and should give you a phone number.

Are they still in buisness ? It was for sale the last couple of years and I heard it finally went out of buisness ?scratch It was on Willow and this past week I didn't see their sign anymore ?? (other side of railroad across the way from the mini burger) bought some 300 fourtrax axles years ago from them and would recommend buying from them ...anyway ???
Back to top Go down
armydavo
Beginner
armydavo

arctic cat axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: arctic cat axles   arctic cat axles EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:32 am

thanks for the info i will google it and give them a call.thanks guys!i will let you know what they say.
Back to top Go down
spud
Moderate Mudder

arctic cat axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: arctic cat axles   arctic cat axles EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 am

I JUST BOUGHT MY AXEL BOOT THERE ON TUESDAY
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

arctic cat axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: arctic cat axles   arctic cat axles EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:09 pm

spud wrote:

Are they still on Willow ? I'm working on an old four wheeler and will at least need some boots .....
Back to top Go down
spud
Moderate Mudder

arctic cat axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: arctic cat axles   arctic cat axles EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:42 pm

RIDERED wrote:
spud wrote:

Are they still on Willow ? I'm working on an old four wheeler and will at least need some boots .....
if you are heading down willow towards tn tech you will come to a red light at spring street.go straight and he is on the right in a blue and white building.his hours are 7:30 till 4:00.his number is 931-520-1459 ask for clarence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

arctic cat axles Empty
PostSubject: Re: arctic cat axles   arctic cat axles Empty

Back to top Go down

arctic cat axles
Page 1 of 1