Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

9-15-12 ride report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

9-15-12 ride report Empty
PostSubject: 9-15-12 ride report   9-15-12 ride report EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:55 am

9-15-12 ride report

What a ride today! WOW!! I have been riding for ages and today had elements of a magnificent ride. I got the opportunity to ride shotgun with Maverick Helton. His RZR was as smooth and responsive. I had a ball! I just pointed and Mav went this way or that way.

Early in the day we had a bit of confusion. It seems the trail just seemed to hide it’s self. We wondered around here and there. When we finally got going the ride was on. Maverick heard my who hal!!!!! The RZR was one fine running machine. When stepped on it went with spirit. It rode great. That machine begs to be driven with force and power.

One funny item today was a set up. Yep, Mavrick and I went around a bad mud hole. Then, we backed up making it look like we went thru the mud hole. Well, a rider come barreling along and hits a mean looking mud hole. We both think, he is stuck. I am laughing my buttocks off. But, he is able to pull out of it. Granted, that side by side now has mud from end to end. LOL!!!!! We went onto try this another time too.

One area that we rode was up a good grade. Well, there was one spot where we caught some serious air. Yes indeed. We rode up that grade like a rocket ship. Maverick hit the gas a touch more at the right time and WOW. He went onto do it 2 more times and we have both on video.

A super changeling part was on trail 16. Now, just the normal trail was no match (challenge) for the RZR’s. What was a nail biter was 2 works a rounds. Yep, there were two trees down in two separate areas. Both caused me to unload myself from the UTV. The first one made Maverick and Jay take the low road and come back straight up. The second one was tackled by driving up the hill and backing back down it. Both of these scared the living daylights out of me. Both of these would have made me (on an ATV) turn around.

One last item that happened was a drag race with Jackie Lewis. I shall not name the loser but I will name the winner. Yes, Jackie was the victor over one un-named person who tried to beat her like a drum. That little Can-am she drives is a hot rod. The driver of that vehicle knows her stuff too. Now, that is not to say the un-named other rider did not know his or hers.

We had great weather today. We rode about 60 miles in total. We had no break downs and no accidents. Overall, this ride could be rated a 9 or a 10. Super people and a super great time!

LOL!! I forgot one other funny item. One big guy (un-named) stepped on a small kid. He seen the kid on the ground and just stepped right on him. LOL!!! Naw! The true version is the child ran up behind him and fell on the ground. LUCKLY, the kids arm was laying flat and this person stepped just right on the child’s arm. It happened so fast. The kid did not cry and the person stepping did not even know he stepped on it. Again, another freak accident. The only way this could have been avoided was to have not gone at all. Thankfully, no one was injured. Of course, we did rib and kid around with the un-named stepper.

For pic and Vid see my Facebook page

Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: 9-15-12 ride report   9-15-12 ride report EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:39 pm

So what color Razor are you gonna buy. My wife tells me that mine will be blue....lol
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: 9-15-12 ride report   9-15-12 ride report EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:42 am

Right now the one HUGE thing that stops me is the money. The 2nd item of concern is the reliability of the RZR. The 3rd thing is garage space. I am fairly sure I would want to keep my ATV. I need a larger garage to store all my toys. They just last so much longer when kept in a garage.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: 9-15-12 ride report   9-15-12 ride report EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:58 am

Same issues: Some suggestions:

Money = the wife could get 2 jobs and pay for your hobbie

reliability = five year warranty, no joking here.

More space = add a garage door on the side of the house and convert the living room to a man cave garage. seen some really neat pics of what people have done.

And when the divorce happens try and get maintenance so you can keep making the Toy payments....good luck with a sympathetic judge. Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: 9-15-12 ride report   9-15-12 ride report EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:57 pm

9-15-12 ride report 108521 lol affraid 9-15-12 ride report 119394 9-15-12 ride report 876680

LOL!!!!!! COOL to the 10th power!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9-15-12 ride report   9-15-12 ride report Empty

Back to top Go down

9-15-12 ride report
Page 1 of 1