Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

10-26-13 ride report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

10-26-13 ride report   Empty
PostSubject: 10-26-13 ride report    10-26-13 ride report   EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:10 am

10-26-13 ATV ride

We started off with 16 machines and about 23 people. There were a mix of folks from different areas such as SC, NC, TN, KY, IL, and more. I personally spoke with several of the different people and we all trash talked about football and basketball. I sort of changed the subject when it came to basketball.

This ride began at Marty’s ATV Oasis and ended back there too. We got rolling at 9am and the 1st group rolled back in near 6pm. Yep, a larger group (13 machines) kept rolling till who knows when. My small cluster (3 machines) headed back near 3pm and hit Marty’s at 6pm.

The small group got in over 70 miles. The larger faction will or should clock in over 100+. We rode mostly trails and went to several nice places. One overlook, one waterfall (Lack of water made this one a bust), several real nice stopping spots, a few creek crossings and more was seen or done on this ride.

One real cool item worth noting was the people in general. Yes, the entire day at every stop great conversations were occurring. Sure, we rode hard but in the end we all become fast friends too. Plus, while out on the trails we encountered another group. So happens, I know most everyone in this group. How cool is that. We were 30 miles back in the sticks and I run into folks I know.

Did I mention I was a rider or passenger on this little adventure? Yep, with a little help from my friends I managed to come on this ride. I would have backed out due to health reasons otherwise. I got to shotgun on a T4, RZR 1000, and a RZR 800. Plus! I got to drive the 1,000! Gosh what a sweet machine. Sure it was big, sure it was powerful, sure it was tight (nearly new), but I loved it. I may have found my machine of the future.

Lastly, my ride ended with a GREAT chili super! Yep, a HUGE special thanks goes out to MS MUD (Dr Mud’s wife) for some good hot crock pot chili after the ride. I wonder what the other group had after they finished up? I can guess it was not as good as that chili was.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: 10-26-13 ride report    10-26-13 ride report   EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:46 am

10-26-13 ride report   607716 10-26-13 ride report   728588 

Great report brother!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: 10-26-13 ride report    10-26-13 ride report   EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:38 am

Nice report Mudhoud! One of the other members in the group was KYKodiak, 6 hours from the house on top of a mountain, with another group of folks, how about that....lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10-26-13 ride report    10-26-13 ride report   Empty

Back to top Go down

10-26-13 ride report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Information :: UpComing Events/Benefit Rides-
Jump to: