Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Dec. or January ride ?

Go down 
+3
RLCMOTORSPORTS
Mud-and-Guts
RIDERED
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

Dec. or January ride ? Empty
PostSubject: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Anyone want to ride the weekend before Christmas (the 18th) or the weekend after which would be New Years day (1st) ?

Last edited by RIDERED on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kant spel)
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 pm

I would like to! Just have to see what happens..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RLCMOTORSPORTS
Moderate Mudder
RLCMOTORSPORTS

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:26 am

I'm down for it if work and weather is cooperative.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlcmotorsports.com
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:53 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:

Tell us what day will work best for you ! And we will make it happen Dec. or January ride ? 880414
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:50 am

RIDERED wrote:
Mud-and-Guts wrote:

Tell us what day will work best for you ! And we will make it happen Dec. or January ride ? 880414

Just set it up with what works best for you all and I will do what I can to make it!
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:37 pm

I would like to go ridin with every one and i will be in crossville for a couple of weeks BUT i dont have access to a puter when im there UNLESS i go to Pikeville tn to library so i guess --- where and when --- i will go to town and get on puter there and go from there --- if any one lives in crossville come see me my place is on lantana road in front of taxadermy shop and let me know what going on ;o)))
thanks
bill
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:45 pm

imbill wrote:
I would like to go ridin with every one and i will be in crossville for a couple of weeks BUT i dont have access to a puter when im there UNLESS i go to Pikeville tn to library so i guess --- where and when --- i will go to town and get on puter there and go from there --- if any one lives in crossville come see me my place is on lantana road in front of taxadermy shop and let me know what going on ;o)))
thanks
bill

How long are you staying in ? We could just call you when we decide pm me your # if you want to....
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm

How about the 18th of December here at Hickory Flatts or Alpine ?Who all wants to go ?We will do something like a 9am to 3pm ride in the middle of the day,the warmest time and least amount of hunters....
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:53 pm

RIDERED wrote:
How about the 18th of December here at Hickory Flatts or Alpine ?Who all wants to go ?We will do something like a 9am to 3pm ride in the middle of the day,the warmest time and least amount of hunters....

You can put me down, I should be able to make it...
Back to top Go down
RLCMOTORSPORTS
Moderate Mudder
RLCMOTORSPORTS

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlcmotorsports.com
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:15 am

I am wanting to go, worry about whether I can ride with this crew, to fast? to technical? to steep? I have trail rode about 2000 miles, not as technical in Southern IL and Western KY as your area. We rode 7 hours non stop saturday, mud/ trail ride. The "to far" not worried except for gas. I do not like anyone to screw up my ride day, and will not do likewise to anyone else. Please describe this ride, distance, how fast, how steep/technical. If I can get my son to go we will solve our own problems. Still would like to try and ride with the group. Kinda feel like on a first date kinda thing here.........
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 am

DrMud wrote:
I am wanting to go, worry about whether I can ride with this crew, to fast? to technical? to steep? I have trail rode about 2000 miles, not as technical in Southern IL and Western KY as your area. We rode 7 hours non stop saturday, mud/ trail ride. The "to far" not worried except for gas. I do not like anyone to screw up my ride day, and will not do likewise to anyone else. Please describe this ride, distance, how fast, how steep/technical. If I can get my son to go we will solve our own problems. Still would like to try and ride with the group. Kinda feel like on a first date kinda thing here.........

I'll try to help..... too fast,no,or not on a sxs through the woods ......the techinical stuff would be off the main trails,or they would be a bypass to go around it.... and as far as steep,well, i think you would be alright I have rode with flatriders before,the thing is just watch other people and the most of us would watch out for each other.... I am not a person who would run off and leave someone when riding ,if you have a problem then so do I ...

If you were to come this far to ride I could show you some more places to go on sunday or we might just go to Pickett were you could keep riding to enjoy the whole weekend...
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 am

All sounds good, Picket on Sunday sounds good also, let me work on my schedule. Where is alpine? I know where Picket sorta is, rode horses at Big South Fork in the fall.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:51 pm

DrMud wrote:
All sounds good, Picket on Sunday sounds good also, let me work on my schedule. Where is alpine? I know where Picket sorta is, rode horses at Big South Fork in the fall.

With either me or RIDERED guiding you should be fine! We (especially me lol) are not in it for the speed we are in it to meet new people and enjoy the day in the woods.. If at any point in a ride you do not feel comfortable let us know and we will do our best to help! I haven't gotten to ride in the last four month so this will be my first ride at either place and I am looking forward to being on the trails for sure..
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Alpine is about 5 miles East from Livingston....
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 pm

this is a good weekend for me to get out of town, if I (and my son) could ride Monday also, any suggestions.... I know, getting greedy now.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:10 pm

DrMud wrote:
this is a good weekend for me to get out of town, if I (and my son) could ride Monday also, any suggestions.... I know, getting greedy now.

You can ride Pickett several days without getting bored! If you want to ride somewhere else Brimstone recreation is not far from Pickett.
Back to top Go down
dcfox
Moderate Mudder
dcfox

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:26 pm

You guys need to make a road trip to TX and come ride with us.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 pm

dcfox wrote:
You guys need to make a road trip to TX and come ride with us.

From lookin at your vid's I am afraid I might drowned! lol but seriously hopefully one day..
Back to top Go down
dcfox
Moderate Mudder
dcfox

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Come down in the summer...bring your swimsuit...lots of beer...and some mosquito spray and you'll do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:54 pm

dcfox wrote:
Come down in the summer...bring your swimsuit...lots of beer...and some mosquito spray and you'll do just fine.

How far are you from highlifters nationals?
Back to top Go down
dcfox
Moderate Mudder
dcfox

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 pm

I'm about 3 1/2 hours south of there.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:36 am

Dec. or January ride ? 528485
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 am

I'll do a ride list,let me know if you are going....

RideRed
R_L_R
M-&-G
ImBill
DrMud and Son
RedRzr

Last edited by RIDERED on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 pm

I am in for Dec 18, . What hotel is good to stay at for Dec 18 , pulling a atv trailer. Start a new ride planning thread on Texas for spring/ summer....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dec. or January ride ?   Dec. or January ride ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dec. or January ride ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next