Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Installing the HMF Full Dual Exhaust on my 2015 900S! with sound clips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Installing the HMF Full Dual Exhaust on my 2015 900S! with sound clips Empty
PostSubject: Installing the HMF Full Dual Exhaust on my 2015 900S! with sound clips   Installing the HMF Full Dual Exhaust on my 2015 900S! with sound clips EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Over the years I have installed a lot of exhausts and most of them have been HMF, I have never had any issues with an HMF exhaust and I have always liked the sound so when it came to the RZR I knew thats what I wanted. The install was a lot easier than I anticipated thanks to the quality of the HMF system and thanks to the engineering at Polaris for making the RZR so simple. The stock header pipe on the RZR was done stained and looked rough to say the least not to mention the black theme of my bike so far so I opted for the coated exhaust in black so not only will the exhaust look better but it compliments the theme of my RZR. After the install the first time I fired the RZR up I knoew right away I had made the right decision and chosen the right exhaust, this exhaust has a nice rumble and a much deeper note than the stock Raspy exhaust. I always thought the stock exhaust sounded pretty good but after listening to the HMF I found out I just didn't know what I had been missing in the sound department. Plus I gained 3hp with the quite cores in according to HMF even though it feels like more at a 30mph punch. Makes me wonder what kind of gain I will see without the quite cores.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Installing the HMF Full Dual Exhaust on my 2015 900S! with sound clips
Page 1 of 1