Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Installing the UTVINC Parking Brake on my 900S!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Installing the UTVINC Parking Brake on my 900S! Empty
PostSubject: Installing the UTVINC Parking Brake on my 900S!   Installing the UTVINC Parking Brake on my 900S! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:25 am

Over the years something Polaris keeps over looking is a parking brake, the machines have a park which is great but on any kind of a hill it doesn't sound good when you have to jerk it out of park. This is not only hard on the trans but also stretches the shifter cable. The UTVINC solution is a simple cam lock that mounts to the power steering bracket under the dash and installs in minutes with the removal and installation of two bolts. Buckled up the cam lock can be hard to reach with your hand but I can operate it just as easily with my foot as I can with my hand so no issues here. In the end that depresses the pedal is a bolt that can easily be adjusted in or out if extra pressure is needed or vise-a-versa. This is a simple device that can save a head ache and a lot of money if used properly, personally I wish Polaris would wise up and install one of these from the factory.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
LAGER570
Beginner
LAGER570

Installing the UTVINC Parking Brake on my 900S! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Installing the UTVINC Parking Brake on my 900S!   Installing the UTVINC Parking Brake on my 900S! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:36 pm

I have the UTV INC parking brake as well and I am very happy with it. It's out of the way of your foot and pedals. This is a must have when trailering your rzr anywhere and when paring on a steep hill. When you park on a hill or decline and put your rzr in gear you hear a loud clank, bang, or grinding noise, when doing that, it sounds bad. Ever since I installed this it went away when shifting from park to high gear. Awsome product.
Back to top Go down

Installing the UTVINC Parking Brake on my 900S!
Page 1 of 1