Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Polaris lock-n-ride box for the 900S!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Polaris lock-n-ride box for the 900S! Empty
PostSubject: Polaris lock-n-ride box for the 900S!   Polaris lock-n-ride box for the 900S! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:23 am

When it came to storage I found a lot of options but I wanted something that fit tight and would stay put so I went back to the dealer and picked up the Polaris Lock-n-Ride for the new 900's. This box is a little bigger than my 800 lock-n-ride box so it will hold a little more but there is not much room left in the bed area on each side of it. This box also has the lock-n-ride locking tabs on the outside of the box so if you choose to lock it up be sure it is heavy other wise even with it locked you can unlock it, pick it up, and take off with it. The two opening doors are pretty cool but one large door wold have sufficed. Over all a great box that is sealed pretty good and has a drain just in case it does get water in it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Polaris lock-n-ride box for the 900S!
Page 1 of 1