Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Pickett news

Go down 
+8
atl
Muddy Melvin
mudhound
MattN03
CNC_guy
imbill
Clothier
Big Dog Daddy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

Pickett news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickett news   Pickett news - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:14 am

By the way, IMO, trash is not the only reason for being kicked out of areas. I am sure it plays a part. But, other items do to.
Vandalism, legal reasons, safety, and other items play a part too.
For example, the ATV club I used to belong to has been sued 2 times. We have done NOTHING wrong what so ever. But, it so happens that 2 people (one got his self killed) got hurt at one of out Halloween events. Dang lawyers got on it and sued EVERYBODY! Heck, they even sued a few vendors. Imagine that? Your offering hotdogs and chips and suddenly your being sued for someone getting hurt.
I have very little respect for lawyers as a whole. Now, are all lawyers this way? Absolutely not! But the ones doing this kind of stuff make it hard on the others.

Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Pickett news   Pickett news - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:36 am

The best riders that I ride with, best meaning most skilled, wear a helmet and do not drink on the trail.

Liquid courage and weekend warriors are a bad combination, and often ends in ones stupidity resulting in their family filing a lawsuit, or unfortunately, the family that they harmed.  

Lawsuits do happen, and alcohol just increases the probability.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Pickett news   Pickett news - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Opinions vary and as I can see everybody has one. Nuff said. Never left one piece of trash of any sort in the trails.
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Pickett news   Pickett news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:56 am

Now that the gun fight is over what do we know about Pickett any more info.!!!!!! Dang its cold !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Pickett news   Pickett news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Basically still hearing more of the same from my original post. More than a few sources.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pickett news   Pickett news - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pickett news
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2