Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

7-14-12 ATV ride near Middlesboro KY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

7-14-12 ATV ride near Middlesboro KY  Empty
PostSubject: 7-14-12 ATV ride near Middlesboro KY    7-14-12 ATV ride near Middlesboro KY  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:00 am

July the 14th 2012 there will be an ATV ride. Please read below for details:

Location: TBA Please do not ask unless in private messages. Even then, I might change the area due to weather or other unforeseen items.

Time: We will leave the parking area promptly at 9am. I normally end my rides around 5-6pm.

Meeting area: Mc Donald’s in Middlesboro near the Kroger.

Ride details: We will ride aprox 50-65 miles total. Most of this ride will be moderate to extreme riding. Our pace will be fast so being noted that we will run about an average of 20-30 MPH some of the day.
I intend to stop at least one overlook, one water area, maybe what I call a creek trail, and maybe a cabin or two.

Helmets: With the above being said, I can not require you to wear one. But, I highly (and I mean HIGHLY!) suggest one.

Please, no drugs or alcohol. Please, no minor kids on the back of an ATV.

Possible special treat: You might want to wear swimwear or bring a bathing suite. We could take a dip. Skinny dipping will not be allowed unless I just get to watch. LOL!!!!!

Be sure to bring plenty of water and soft drinks. I would also pack a lunch and a snack or two.
Back to top Go down

7-14-12 ATV ride near Middlesboro KY
Page 1 of 1