Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

And glad to be here from the high desert , ca

Go down 
+5
RedRzr
mudslinger
imbill
NCMudman
KART_TECH
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KART_TECH
Beginner
KART_TECH

And glad to be here from the high desert , ca Empty
PostSubject: And glad to be here from the high desert , ca   And glad to be here from the high desert , ca EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Looking at a lot of forums n I really like the "real world" here. New to this Rhino thing and don't claim to know everything, but don't want to learn by mistakes...this stuff is expensive.
Just picked up (6 months ago) a 07 450 camo. Cannot complain, cost me 140 bucks. Gave an estimate on repairing damages to a friends rental home and the Rhino was in the garage with a dead battery and 4 flat tires. Waited for the owner for 4 months and had the blessings to do a title search and lien sale. 140. cost of lien and registration. Ridden hard put away wet it appears, but ran and operated great.
still haven't really taken it out yet except for neighborhood trails but want to do maintenance issues first ...brakes, wheel bearings, ball joints. ...but we had priorities in the mean time, dam e-bay and craigslist. New Radial Reptiles on offset sti alloys, 2" spacers, tossed the camo for a custom blue flamed body kit for 100. bucks, had a small crack when the guy ran into his trailer. A little plastic welding on the back side can hardly tell. Craigslist found my 4 seater cage, rear wicked stitch seat and harnesses for 700. Of course , my obsessive nature, when a Goblin dash with all the gauges came up on e-bay for 250....new...came up, well....had to have it.
While i'm waiting for wheel bearings, hd tie rods, ball joints, slip on just installed, ordering shocks next week from a guy who machines and fabs his own shocks up here in Hesperia ...beautiful set up and adjustable for 1000., maybe my most expensive single purchase.
Came upon this forum looking for clutch sheave info , and seems like hot rods set up is the way to go....next month....
Glad to find you guys, will definitely be asking for more help and input as I try to arrange this thing out.
Anybody else from Cali?
Back to top Go down
NCMudman
Heavy Mudder
NCMudman

PostSubject: Re: And glad to be here from the high desert , ca   And glad to be here from the high desert , ca EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Welcome to the forums!!!!
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: And glad to be here from the high desert , ca   And glad to be here from the high desert , ca EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:38 pm

And glad to be here from the high desert , ca 956302 there is a lot of knowledge here !! not me but some of these guys know a lot !!;o))
Back to top Go down
mudslinger
Heavy Mudder
mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: And glad to be here from the high desert , ca   And glad to be here from the high desert , ca EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: And glad to be here from the high desert , ca   And glad to be here from the high desert , ca EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm

And glad to be here from the high desert , ca 956302 sounds like your on the right path to have a very nice ride !!!!
:weld:
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: And glad to be here from the high desert , ca   And glad to be here from the high desert , ca EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Welcome to the site my friend and congrats on the smoking deal! I got a 450 myself and got to say they are amazing machines.. And glad to be here from the high desert , ca 607716
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: And glad to be here from the high desert , ca   And glad to be here from the high desert , ca EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:06 am

Welcome to the site. Possibly the most hardcore bunch of riders in one group anywhere. The ride settles it all.....lol.
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
Moderate Mudder
oldmustangjunkie

PostSubject: Re: And glad to be here from the high desert , ca   And glad to be here from the high desert , ca EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:46 am

Welcome! Do you want to sell your camo plastics?
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: And glad to be here from the high desert , ca   And glad to be here from the high desert , ca EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:54 pm

And glad to be here from the high desert , ca 956302 And glad to be here from the high desert , ca 607716
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And glad to be here from the high desert , ca   And glad to be here from the high desert , ca Empty

Back to top Go down

And glad to be here from the high desert , ca
Page 1 of 1