Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month

Wives Weekends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

Wives Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Wives Weekends   Wives Weekends EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:39 pm

I have come to the conclusion that we need to collaborate on wives weekends and all due this at the same time, Wives Weekends 9695 so we can Wives Weekends 634495 togethor on the other weekend, Wives Weekends 297187 we are all totally out of sync, one is on this weekend, the other is on another, now I have been married for twenty years, the wives cannot know about this Wives Weekends 538856 Wives Weekends 931665 ...... anybody have dates that need to be wives weekend for the next 6 weeks? Wives Weekends 789354

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Yamaha Fender Flares, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skid Plates, Moose Rear Bumper, Back Rest (Flea Market by Brimstone), Hand Guards, Warn Winch, 27" ITP Mudlites or 29.5 Outlwas with AMS Rims.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skids, Moose Fender Flares, Hand Guards, Warn Winch, Rotopax twin 2 Gallon gas carrier, SS12 Stainless ITP Rims, 27" Bighorns
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

Wives Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wives Weekends   Wives Weekends EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:49 pm

I realize that this may be compounded by recent atv breakage, impulse golden opportunity rides that resulted in a missed birthday or anniversary, new parts, or purchasing new mods, each may require additional wives time on a "very short notice".......... should be a term for this??

Edit: kamunday = kiss and make up day. Pronounce Kam (like "came"), then un, then day, all equally stressed syllables, like a trible chant kam' un' day' came' un' day' came' un' day'

Edit Edit: changed my mine, does not roll off of the tongue, how about came un' day like hyundia, stress on the middle syllable?

2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Yamaha Fender Flares, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skid Plates, Moose Rear Bumper, Back Rest (Flea Market by Brimstone), Hand Guards, Warn Winch, 27" ITP Mudlites or 29.5 Outlwas with AMS Rims.

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Yamaha Skid Plates, Yamaha Front Brush Guard, Moose Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders with Richochet Skids, Moose Fender Flares, Hand Guards, Warn Winch, Rotopax twin 2 Gallon gas carrier, SS12 Stainless ITP Rims, 27" Bighorns
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Wives Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wives Weekends   Wives Weekends EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Wives Weekends 9695 Wives Weekends 607716

Brother I'd love to plan for her weekend and mine but with the job and the twins its hard to plan in advance and I hate to plan another ride and end up not making it. I know its also hard to make a last minute ride. But if you guys want to plan a ride a few weeks down the road on a Saturday this month I will plan on being there.

My ride: 2015 RZR S 900! Pearl Black

Tell all your good friends www.MAGOffroad.com Its where you want to be.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/mudandgutsoffroad

http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Sponsored content

Wives Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wives Weekends   Wives Weekends Empty

Back to top Go down

Wives Weekends
Page 1 of 1