Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

have a good day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

have a good  day    Empty
PostSubject: have a good day    have a good  day    EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:06 am

this old farmer was taking his rooster and hen to town when his old truck breaks down. he starts walking when he runs into this hillbilly. he asked him if he could get him to town. the hillbilly asked what you haulin? the farmer said I,ve got a hen. the hillbilly said where we come from we call them "pullits". the farmers said I also have a rooster. the hillbilly said where we come from we call them "cocks". Tell you what, the hillbilly said, I've got an old mule here you can take, but the only way you can get him to move is to tickle him with a feather. So the farmer jumps on the mule and takes off. couple miles down the road, the mule stops and he's having trouble getting it to go. this guy comes walking by and asked if he could help? the farmer says yes, can you hold my cock and pullit while I tickle my *** with a feather
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: have a good day    have a good  day    EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: have a good day    have a good  day    EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:49 pm

have a good  day    827903
Back to top Go down
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: have a good day    have a good  day    EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am

have a good  day    9695
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have a good day    have a good  day    Empty

Back to top Go down

have a good day
Page 1 of 1