Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

gps tracks and waypoints

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudcon
Lite Mudder
Mudcon

gps tracks and waypoints Empty
PostSubject: gps tracks and waypoints   gps tracks and waypoints EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 am

does anyone have any waypoints and tracks for any trails from all of the kentucky areas? if you do I will share what I have...thanks it wont llet me post my email so pm me. thanks
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: gps tracks and waypoints   gps tracks and waypoints EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:47 pm

See if this helps.

Here are the details... http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/gps-talk-and-information-f20/pickett-trail-map-google-earth-version-last-updated-11-8-10-t5077.htm

You will need Google Earth installed, then you can view this in 3D... I set the exaggeration factor to 2 for better elevation detail...
Back to top Go down
Mudcon
Lite Mudder
Mudcon

PostSubject: Re: gps tracks and waypoints   gps tracks and waypoints EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:29 am

already got those. thanks big dog daddy
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: gps tracks and waypoints   gps tracks and waypoints EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:36 pm

I have two rides from Harlan area, will share once I figure out how, a Garmin Oregon 550t. Intersted in yours. will post to a file on here, once I learn how, now I am sure evrbody knows that on the roads we had a trailer run arund and pick us up and then let us off at the next trailhead.
Back to top Go down
Mudcon
Lite Mudder
Mudcon

PostSubject: Re: gps tracks and waypoints   gps tracks and waypoints EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:48 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gps tracks and waypoints   gps tracks and waypoints Empty

Back to top Go down

gps tracks and waypoints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: