Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

We are expanding!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RLCMOTORSPORTS
Moderate Mudder
RLCMOTORSPORTS

We are expanding! Empty
PostSubject: We are expanding!   We are expanding! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:44 am

We are now a MTA dealer selling the same accessories as the local dealers at cheaper prices. MTA sells wheels, tires, handle bars, helmets, you name it they sell it and I can get it, even axles for you rhino guys maybe even rzrs.

We also sell Motosport Alloy wheels and tires from Colorado Components at great prices for very high quality wheels and tires.

At RLCMOTORSPORTS we are the only place to get your sxs street legal in this area and offer kits off the shelf for $275, installed for $450, and even add in dot approved wheel and tire kits starting around $1200+ depending on size and tire that's for everything installed!

We are also a fabrication shop in house and can build custom roll cages, build engines, change clutches out, belts out, change brakes, install suspensions, custom welding on broken frames or supports, winch installes, custom winch plates, you name it we can do it!

Offering 10% off on select products for members

We are located at:
Rhino Linings of Cookeville
826 E 10th St
Cookeville, TN 38501
Ph# 931-526-5956 Cell# 931-319-2673
Ask for Dusty or email me here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlcmotorsports.com
wydglide
Lite Mudder

We are expanding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are expanding!   We are expanding! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:09 pm

can ya get me a "Total price" on (shipped to my door & I will come pick them up price) a set Big Horn tires?

Stock size for a '09 TRX500 Honda Foreman....12X8X25 & 12X10X25

Back to top Go down
RLCMOTORSPORTS
Moderate Mudder
RLCMOTORSPORTS

We are expanding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are expanding!   We are expanding! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:29 pm

wydglide wrote:
can ya get me a "Total price" on (shipped to my door & I will come pick them up price) a set Big Horn tires?

Stock size for a '09 TRX500 Honda Foreman....12X8X25 & 12X10X25

Yes sir I will check on them tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlcmotorsports.com
wydglide
Lite Mudder

We are expanding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are expanding!   We are expanding! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Thanks for take the time to look into a Price for me....just shoot me a PM and ill get back to you!

Glide
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

We are expanding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are expanding!   We are expanding! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Cool !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We are expanding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are expanding!   We are expanding! Empty

Back to top Go down

We are expanding!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: Supporting Vendors! :: RLC Motorsports-
Jump to: