Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Looking for a sponsor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Looking for a sponsor! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a sponsor!   Looking for a sponsor! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 pm

As you know we just lost Side x Side Customs as a sponsor so we now have one opening for a site sponsor! I will be working over the next few weeks trying to fill this spot so if you know anyone who would like to sponsor this site and would be beneficial to its members let them know to e-mail (neil@magoffroad.com) or give me a call at 931-704-1165..

Neil
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sponsor!   Looking for a sponsor! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Is there a way to just donate some money to help keep the site up and running? If so how? Want to do some more rides your way...
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sponsor!   Looking for a sponsor! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:44 pm

DrMud wrote:
Is there a way to just donate some money to help keep the site up and running? If so how? Want to do some more rides your way...

There is a Contributions link in the footer if you want to donate to the site! All donations will be converted to site credits and used to manage the ads, the domain name, copyrights, and what ever we will need for the forum. Thanks for the support!

All I ask from the sponsors is that they make a donation once a year to the contests if asked and for now own I will ask that they offer at least a 10% discount for our members!
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sponsor!   Looking for a sponsor! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 pm

I tried several times to make a $55.01 donation, cannot get it to work on paypal, dunno. Said my credit card was no good?????

Take a check?
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sponsor!   Looking for a sponsor! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:06 pm

DrMud wrote:
I tried several times to make a $55.01 donation, cannot get it to work on paypal, dunno. Said my credit card was no good?????

Take a check?

Was you going to want any of the new shirts bro? If so, when you pay for them if you would like to add a little extra I will paypal it to the site!
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sponsor!   Looking for a sponsor! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:57 pm

ok, one xxl, white
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sponsor!   Looking for a sponsor! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 am

DrMud wrote:
ok, one xxl, whi
te

All I ordered was grey with black and Black with grey lettering. Next time I can get u a white if you want.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sponsor!   Looking for a sponsor! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:24 am

Grey or black will be fine, the xxl is not optional Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sponsor!   Looking for a sponsor! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:43 pm

DrMud wrote:
Grey or black will be fine, the xxl is not optional Very Happy

I can wear either a XL or xxl and if you notice I ordered several of these sizes. Lol Looking for a sponsor! 9695
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sponsor!   Looking for a sponsor! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a sponsor!
Page 1 of 1