Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino! Empty
PostSubject: Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino!   Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Decided to make another little video... The lighting in my shop is playing tricks with the camera but I think you can get the most of it...

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
cubanb
Lite Mudder
cubanb

PostSubject: Re: Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino!   Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Wouldn't let me watch the video? Just installed an EMP roof on my rhino. I have no excuses for riding in the rain!! Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino! 108326
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino!   Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 am

cubanb wrote:
Wouldn't let me watch the video? Just installed an EMP roof on my rhino. I have no excuses for riding in the rain!! Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino! 108326

I wonder why? Is it still not letting you?

How you liken the EMP? If it is the one I am thinking about I really like the idea of the gutters on it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
cubanb
Lite Mudder
cubanb

PostSubject: Re: Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino!   Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:39 am

Works now, not sure what was going on. So far I like the EMP roof, I really liked the dome light. Video looks good.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino!   Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 am

Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino! 956631
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino!   Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino! Empty

Back to top Go down

Installing the QuadBoss Slimline roof on the Rhino!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: Brand Specific :: Yamaha :: For all Rhino's-
Jump to: