Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Pretty good day!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BIG MAC
Moderate Mudder
BIG MAC

Pretty good day! Empty
PostSubject: Pretty good day!   Pretty good day! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm

My brother-in-law and family came over today so the Mrs.'s and my self could take their 8yo little girl to the circus over in Corbin, Ky today.(we don't have any kids so we use theirs to do fun things lol) But had a slight change in plans there showed up with my sister-in-laws 3yo great niece in tow (long story but the jist of it is her parents are trash dad is in jail on drug charges and mother lives in a 1bedroom apt. with 3 other guys!) So I gave my ticket to my sister-in-law so she could take the 3yo to the circus, yes I felt pretty good about myself! But there was know why I was not taking that sweet little girl to the circus!! So I guess I'm a big softy but that cool with me!!

Also Pulled the trigger on a 4"/6" lowering kit for my 93 Chevy this morning. along with a few other parts for it.

and my brother-in-law wanted to go look at guns after the wifes left with the kids so off we went. Little did I know he was looking to buy a CC gun so he endded up with a new S+w .38 airwieght. So we loaded up a few of my toys and went out to the farm and killed a few pop cans ans some dirty bird targets!

Any ways enuff rambling........

So all in all it's been a good day!!!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Pretty good day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty good day!   Pretty good day! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Awesome bro! It was a nice day for it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Pretty good day!
Page 1 of 1