Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....

Go down 
+7
RedRzr
Mud-and-Guts
DrMud
RLCMOTORSPORTS
imbill
dino
RIDERED
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RLCMOTORSPORTS
Moderate Mudder
RLCMOTORSPORTS

Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Hopefully I can make the next one if not we will be out there in the summer for sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.rlcmotorsports.com
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Anytime guys ! Just let me know when you all can go !
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:54 pm

I have tryed to make this ride 2 times when i was in tenn -first time i became ill and had to go back to ohio to DR. !! Last time ( you have to grin ) my grandson my son and olme were all loaded up with the neighbors car hauler trailer and sons pickup and started to go and about 8 feet into the trip son said DAMN a wheel just fell off trailer i didnt believe him so we stopped and guess what it had the axle broke !!! I know a 3 legged dog get by but not a 3 wheeled trailer SOOO that took care of that !! Next time ill go to Arbys and wait in parking lot early and when i see a side by side go by i will follow and hope its one of you guys !!!!! I wont plan a thing !!!
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:34 pm

imbill wrote:
I have tryed to make this ride 2 times when i was in tenn -first time i became ill and had to go back to ohio to DR. !! Last time ( you have to grin ) my grandson my son and olme were all loaded up with the neighbors car hauler trailer and sons pickup and started to go and about 8 feet into the trip son said DAMN a wheel just fell off trailer i didnt believe him so we stopped and guess what it had the axle broke !!! I know a 3 legged dog get by but not a 3 wheeled trailer SOOO that took care of that !! Next time ill go to Arbys and wait in parking lot early and when i see a side by side go by i will follow and hope its one of you guys !!!!! I wont plan a thing !!!
lol Just let me know when you want to ride Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 882448
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:58 pm

imbill wrote:

That's some luck! I've been there so I know how you feel bro!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Here is a little info JodyT posted up a while back..

JodyT wrote:
Coming from I40, take Hwy 111 north to livingston. Stay on 111 thru the middle of town, when you get to the Sav-a-lot take Hwy 52 towards Jamestown Tn. When you get to Alpine Post office take the next road to the right, and follow it around to the back of the old school.The GPS cordinate is N36 23.599 W85 13.044

Hope this helps
If anyone wants we can convoy from Celina or Livingston somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:33 pm

I guess this was my last ride at Alpine, hard to believe its been that long ago..

Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Nope been twice since then...

Back to top Go down
JodyT
Moderate Mudder
JodyT

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:07 pm

I wish could make it...been wanting to map Alpine for several years...I have heard of a trail up there that is 27 miles long...I would love to find that gem!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:48 pm

this looks like it could be fun. Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 119394 
Back to top Go down
harmonsrhino
Moderate Mudder
harmonsrhino

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:49 pm

wheres this trail at neil
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
Moderate Mudder
MIKE_D

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:10 pm

I am taking Sat. Off if I can get the hay up. Can't wait to meet you guys!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:42 pm

harmonsrhino wrote:
wheres this trail at neil
Just outside of Livingston tn..

Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
Moderate Mudder
MIKE_D

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:32 am

When and where are we meeting up?
Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
Moderate Mudder
MIKE_D

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Ride list? Who is making this ride?
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:10 pm

SO far
Bluedevil
jarhead
MIKE_D
MUDANDGUTS
Who am I missing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....   Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Ride Alpine This Weekend....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2