Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Future Photo of the month suggestions?

Go down 
+2
BIG MAC
Mud-and-Guts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Future Photo of the month suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:51 pm

We want these contests tailored to you so let us here you opinions and suggestions!

If you have an ideal for a theme for these contests let us hear it!

If you have an ideal for a prize let us here it! I can't make any promises but we will do what we can and plz Try to keep these reasonable..

Neil
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
BIG MAC
Moderate Mudder
BIG MAC

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Rules from a Chevy truck forum I visit:

-Your picture must be taken within the last month, exif data must be available to support this.

-Post processing is allowed

-One entry per member. Members may change their entry (edit their post with the entry image) and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. If your going to make a mess of things and post up multiple pictures, please specify which one is your final entry.

-Picture must be of your ATV. Other vehicles will only be allowed if you do not have a ATV.

-You must take the picture, it can be taken with any camera, but you must take it.

Good luck, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:48 am

main thing I was looking for was themes! Let us know what themes you want and we will try to use them so we get more participation... And if you have an idea for a good prize from one of our sponsors post it up and maybe you will see it offered...
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:55 am

well its winter time how about some cold,freezing or even snowy pics ?I know some people may be farther south than here and it might be hard to do but thats my idea ???just a winter theme ???
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:14 am

or.... do suggestions and plan them out to give everyone ideas on what to get a pic of ahead of time Future Photo of the month suggestions? 789354
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:26 am

RIDERED wrote:
or.... do suggestions and plan them out to give everyone ideas on what to get a pic of ahead of time Future Photo of the month suggestions? 789354

yea that would be kool... I like your winter theme.. We talked about a Christmas theme for December but was afraid we wouldn't get as much participation but I think a winter theme would work better...

As far as planning ahead what ever themes everyone suggests I will try to get involved... I can't tell who will be sponsoring each month nor what they will be donating because I feel it needs to be a surprise.. Like whats under the tree on Christmas day it is better if you don't know ahead of time... Future Photo of the month suggestions? 9695
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:37 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
RIDERED wrote:

yea that would be kool... I like your winter theme.. We talked about a Christmas theme for December but was afraid we wouldn't get as much participation but I think a winter theme would work better...

As far as planning ahead what ever themes everyone suggests I will try to get involved... I can't tell who will be sponsoring each month nor what they will be donating because I feel it needs to be a surprise.. Like whats under the tree on Christmas day it is better if you don't know ahead of time... Future Photo of the month suggestions? 9695

I think it would be good giving a "heads up" on the contest pics, since alot of people are not able to just go outside and take a pic, and I agree we need to be kept in suspence on the prizes...
Back to top Go down
BIG MAC
Moderate Mudder
BIG MAC

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:10 am

The way the chevy truck fourm does it, it that the winner picks the next theme.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:27 am

BIG MAC wrote:

You could make this work with my idea also, have a list that the members have suggested for the winner to choose from ??? .. Just trying to figure out more ways to get everyone involved..... Future Photo of the month suggestions? 789354
Back to top Go down
BIG MAC
Moderate Mudder
BIG MAC

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 pm

RIDERED wrote:
BIG MAC wrote:

You could make this work with my idea also, have a list that the members have suggested for the winner to choose from ??? .. Just trying to figure out more ways to get everyone involved..... Future Photo of the month suggestions? 789354

Works for me! Maybe 3-4 of us could help "run" the contest every month to give Neil a brake.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:53 pm

BIG MAC wrote:
RIDERED wrote:
BIG MAC wrote:

Works for me! Maybe 3-4 of us could help "run" the contest every month to give Neil a brake.

That's a great idea! If everyone will get their ideas posted we will start making a list...
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:32 pm

best snow pic
best night pic
best stuck pic
best mudding pic
best air pic
best wheelie pic
Back to top Go down
BIG MAC
Moderate Mudder
BIG MAC

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:41 pm

best landmark pic. (the atv/sxs with a known landmark in the pic)
best "inside" pic. (atv/sxs inside a barn/garage/carport)
best season pic (spring, summer, fall, winter)
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

some great ideas keep'um coming!
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 pm

some family pics with kids or...
Group ride pics(with multiple wheelers and sxs)...
spouses driving your machine...

Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:31 pm

RIDERED wrote:

oh the hell with that!

Future Photo of the month suggestions? 876680
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Moto92 wrote:
RIDERED wrote:

oh the hell with that!

Future Photo of the month suggestions? 876680

lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:12 am

How about bonus points or a count multiplier for pics that were taken on a ride posted on ride planning before the ride. I also like within the last 30 days idea somebody else mentioned.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:59 am

DrMud wrote:
How about bonus points or a count multiplier for pics that were taken on a ride posted on ride planning before the ride. I also like within the last 30 days idea somebody else mentioned.

good ideas but some people that support the forum are not able to ride with us due to their location ..... my opinion if you wanted to do that post it up several months ahead of time to allow everyone the chance of making it to a ride

but this gives me an idea how about the pics showing support for the forum ? Neil can mail everyone that buys things like shirts stickers ... and so on heres an example .... my son the other day wearing a M&G beenie and my wife driving the rhino with the stickers showing ...

Future Photo of the month suggestions? Sany0610
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 am

That's an awesome idea and I am sure we could get the sponsors to go for that.. well plan on doing that sometime next year.

RIDERED wrote:
DrMud wrote:

good ideas but some people that support the forum are not able to ride with us due to their location ..... my opinion if you wantedo to do that post it up several months ahead of time to allow everyone the chance of making it to a ride

but this gives me an idea how about the pics showing support for the forum ? Neil can mail everyone that buys things like shirts stickers ... and so on heres an example .... my son the other day wearing a M&G beenie and my wife driving the rhino with the stickers showing ...

Future Photo of the month suggestions? Sany0610
Back to top Go down
muddyone
Beginner
muddyone

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Lots of great photos on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Photo of the month suggestions?   Future Photo of the month suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Photo of the month suggestions?
Page 1 of 1