Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Think these guys replace alot of bearings?

Go down 
+5
RIDERED
ricsplac
sstandefer
Moto92
BIG MAC
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BIG MAC
Moderate Mudder
BIG MAC

Think these guys replace alot of bearings? Empty
PostSubject: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:43 pm

No way would i sink mine off into something like that!

Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:06 pm

oh just wait, the more mods and you start getting deeper.
Back to top Go down
sstandefer
Beginner
sstandefer

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 pm

All i can say is 10% discount to Mud & Guts members for All Balls Racing bearings and I can ship direct to you, and I would never put my RZR in that mud hole.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s3ATVSalvage.com
ricsplac
Extreme Mudder
ricsplac

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:54 pm

I might hit it with a amphibious atv
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:38 am

lol they are several truck mudholes around here,I TRY to stay out of them,no way the Rhino would go in it !! Think these guys replace alot of bearings? 306383 well maybe.....
Back to top Go down
SXS411.com
Lite Mudder
SXS411.com

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm

I have never done bearing here in the desert. I bet you guys go through a lot of them thou
Back to top Go down
cubanb
Lite Mudder
cubanb

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Little bit of liquid courage, and I am sure my rhino would dive right in Think these guys replace alot of bearings? 634495
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 pm

SXS411.com wrote:
I have never done bearing here in the desert. I bet you guys go through a lot of them thou
A little over 600 miles on my new machine and I already have play in mine.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 pm

cubanb wrote:
Little bit of liquid courage, and I am sure my rhino would dive right in Think these guys replace alot of bearings? 634495

then it would drive back out on the end of my tow strap
Think these guys replace alot of bearings? 9695
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:23 am

Moto92 wrote:
cubanb wrote:

then it would drive back out on the end of my tow strap
Think these guys replace alot of bearings? 9695

I don't leave home without a tow strap for a reason! I learned the hard way... Think these guys replace alot of bearings? 9695 Think these guys replace alot of bearings? 993135
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
SXS411.com
Lite Mudder
SXS411.com

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:17 pm

RIDERED wrote:
SXS411.com wrote:
A little over 600 miles on my new machine and I already have play in mine.... Sad

wow- over 3500 and nothing- thats with a ton of jumping too. I did replace the front spindles that came with new bearings about 500 miles ago but the rears are still tight too
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:32 pm

SXS411.com wrote:
RIDERED wrote:
SXS411.com wrote:

wow- over 3500 and nothing- thats with a ton of jumping too. I did replace the front spindles that came with new bearings about 500 miles ago but the rears are still tight too

With the wide offsets I was getting about 200 on the rear with aftermarket bearings! I haven't had any issues with the front but when I replaced the spindles they came with new bearings so I guess you could say I replaced them once.. I am hoping with the new wheels closer to stock offset I can get a little more...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:05 pm

SXS411.com wrote:
RIDERED wrote:
SXS411.com wrote:

Must be nice, on my 4wheelers that I've had they usually last aroud 2000 miles before I'd have to change them....
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:32 pm

the bearings i just changed i pulled the seals off and packed them with grease. you would think there would me more in there than what they put in. hopefully this will help extend their life.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Lite Mudder
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:04 pm

If you have a Rhino. You will learn to do it. I tryed to do just the seals but if you have it apart might as well do it all. When I did the seals it did not last but about 2 or 3 rides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think these guys replace alot of bearings?   Think these guys replace alot of bearings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Think these guys replace alot of bearings?
Page 1 of 1