Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month

 

 T-Shirt Opinions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-06-15

T-Shirt Opinions Empty
PostSubject: T-Shirt Opinions   T-Shirt Opinions EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:04 pm

I have 2 designs to show you and another 1 coming tomorrow. Tell what you think??

T-Shirt Opinions NewT-Shirt

Larger logo's

T-Shirt Opinions T-ShirtDesign2
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

Posts : 2056
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 39
Location : Livingston , TN

T-Shirt Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Opinions   T-Shirt Opinions EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Unleashed UTV wrote:
I have 2 designs to show you and another 1 coming tomorrow. Tell what you think??

I like the larger logo .... T-Shirt Opinions 882448

_________________
PROUD Supporter of
Mud and Guts Offroad !!
09 450 Rhino
4 seat conversion
LETS RIDE ! T-Shirt Opinions 634495
LIFE IS FULL OF MUD ... GET DIRTY !
Local Weather > http://www.wunderground.com/US/TN/Cookeville.html
http://www.top100orvsites.com/index.php?vote=Mud-and-Guts
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Posts : 5943
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 42
Location : Celina, Tennessee

T-Shirt Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Opinions   T-Shirt Opinions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:32 am

RIDERED wrote:
Unleashed UTV wrote:
I have 2 designs to show you and another 1 coming tomorrow. Tell what you think??

I like the larger logo .... T-Shirt Opinions 882448

X2 on the larger logos... I think it would look good with one large logo in the center.. What are going to be the color choices?

_________________
T-Shirt Opinions Image2

My ride: 2015 RZR S 900! Pearl Black

Tell all your good friends www.MAGOffroad.com Its where you want to be.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/mudandgutsoffroad

http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
smith700
Lite Mudder
smith700

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-06-02

T-Shirt Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Opinions   T-Shirt Opinions EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:18 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
RIDERED wrote:
Unleashed UTV wrote:
I have 2 designs to show you and another 1 coming tomorrow. Tell what you think??

I like the larger logo .... T-Shirt Opinions 882448

X2 on the larger logos... I think it would look good with one large logo in the center.. What are going to be the color choices?
X-2
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
Lite Mudder
wvyankee2

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-08-12
Location : West Virginia

T-Shirt Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Opinions   T-Shirt Opinions EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 pm

I think a small logo on the front shirt pocket and a large one across the lower back would be cool.
Back to top Go down
smith700
Lite Mudder
smith700

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-06-02

T-Shirt Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Opinions   T-Shirt Opinions EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:40 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
I think a small logo on the front shirt pocket and a large one across the lower back would be cool.
That sounds awesome........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




T-Shirt Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirt Opinions   T-Shirt Opinions Empty

Back to top Go down
 
T-Shirt Opinions
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: Supporting Vendors! :: Unleashed UTV-
Jump to: