Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

MY SON IS BAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

MY SON IS BAD Empty
PostSubject: MY SON IS BAD   MY SON IS BAD EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:50 pm

my son loves to go in a fitting room when there are a lot of people around and he will say just loud enough to be heard im done and there isnt any toilet paper in here can someone hand me some !!! you can imagine the looks of the people standing around !! The other thing he does is ask you what you did with the body when there are people around !!! the boy aint right !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is 44 so i dont guess he will ever grow up !!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

MY SON IS BAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY SON IS BAD   MY SON IS BAD EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 pm

imbill wrote:
my son loves to go in a fitting room when there are a lot of people around and he will say just loud enough to be heard im done and there isnt any toilet paper in here can someone hand me some !!! you can imagine the looks of the people standing around !! The other thing he does is ask you what you did with the body when there are people around !!! the boy aint right !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is 44 so i dont guess he will ever grow up !!

lol That's Right!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

MY SON IS BAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: Off Topic/Humor-
Jump to: