Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

What have you done to your bike this week!

Go down 
+36
ky kodiak
NCMudman
mudhound
xcracer
harmonsrhino
gullyjumper
WV Hot Rod Rhino
mudslinger
Uncle Moe
Sponge
oldmustangjunkie
DrMud
kjack
spud
baronthered
ricsplac
Big Dog Daddy
cubanb
s_que58
SXS411.com
RedRzr
imbill
450R
roadiestar
wvyankee2
RLCMOTORSPORTS
dcfox
Tim
Brandi Dawn
RIDERED
Moto92
smith700
blu-knight
MailMan
450RS
Mud-and-Guts
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
possume22
Moderate Mudder
possume22

What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:41 pm

i put on trail armor rear fender flares on my razor
Back to top Go down
possume22
Moderate Mudder
possume22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:05 pm

[img]What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 0312032006_zps0dec8926[/img]
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
Moderate Mudder
oldmustangjunkie

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Changed the oil in my Rancher.
Back to top Go down
possume22
Moderate Mudder
possume22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

i got my hids installed
[url=What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 0312031618_zpsb1fdf957
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Mine has been in the shop since Monday. Needs complete frt end work, frt drive shaft, brakes, oil chg and a few other things. Est so far b4 warranty is $1000.00. Still waiting for answer if it will be covered. What ever isn't I will do myself. I will keep you posted. It has 3700 miles on it now. also.
Back to top Go down
possume22
Moderate Mudder
possume22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 pm

sponge what all have you had to do to yours in the 3700 miles
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Installed new rear wheel bearings today.
NOT FUN!
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:11 pm

In 3700 miles the list is long. At 1800 miles I had all the frt end work done under warranty. Trailing arms have been replaced on both sides due to sway bar breaking out. ( covered under warranty) Sway bar failed also at 600 miles. All wheel bearing at least twice. Stop/start switch went bad. On my 3rd set of tires and brakes about 3 times all around. Frt drive shaft bearing went out at 600 miles and replaced it with a SKF bearing. I grease this every oil chg. Oh, the most important, moter failed at around 30000 miles due to broken vacum hose. Not covered by warranty, $1800.00. New cylinder and pistons, rings. There is probably other things but what the heck. All but motor work has been warranty covered. This was the best money spent (warranty)
Back to top Go down
possume22
Moderate Mudder
possume22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 pm

sponge
pretty long list glad warrranty covered alot of it
Back to top Go down
possume22
Moderate Mudder
possume22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:30 am

i got hids for my grizz just gotta figure out how i want to install lol
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Warranty has failed in 18mths of 5 year contract. I did get my money back and a lot more but things they stated would be covered are not now. The prior post was not covered at all. The reason they are using is it is wore out but not BROKE. I don't know about you but I would like to fix something b4 it breaks down on the trail & ruins it 4 me and who ever I am with. After taking apart all items mentioned above my cost looks like about $300.00 versues 1300.00 by dealer. Hope to have it done early April after 2 wks in NJ.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:58 pm

It crap sponge... last spring Yamaha dropped me on my warranty because it "appeard"to Mid-State's warranty guy that I must have wrecked it for parts being broken or wore out and thats what he told Yamaha so they wouldn't cover me...its a sore subject with me because since then I have had to put alot of money in mine to keep it going...
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:21 am

Sponge wrote:
Warranty has failed in 18mths of 5 year contract. I did get my money back and a lot more but things they stated would be covered are not now. The prior post was not covered at all. The reason they are using is it is wore out but not BROKE. I don't know about you but I would like to fix something b4 it breaks down on the trail & ruins it 4 me and who ever I am with. After taking apart all items mentioned above my cost looks like about $300.00 versues 1300.00 by dealer. Hope to have it done early April after 2 wks in NJ.

That sucks brother! Atleast its not a big repair like the engine was.. Have fun up north!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
mudslinger
Heavy Mudder
mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:43 am

they all just want the money people are willing to spend on a warranty. theyre not gonna lose money when it comes down to it.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Glowshift tach and Extreme Offroad steering wheel installed. For pickup on tach I t-tapped into orange wire on center Cdi plug. I had read that that was the correct place and that is how Black Rhino tachs are hooked up. Tach is working as designed. I used setting # 2. Idles at 1500 and exceeded 8000 at WOT.

As far as the steering wheel, it looks nice and is fairly sturdy but haven't given it a real trail test yet. If anyone were to purchase one do not, I repeat do not use the supplied screws on hub. They are junk. I went to lowes and replaced them with socket head cap screws.

Next on the list is a cage chop and rear removable baja bars with spare tire mount.

What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 Image_zpsad20f4ab
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:07 am

Looks good brother!

I installed a couple stickers!

What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 111110

Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:08 am

A couple. Lol
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:41 am

Big Dog Daddy wrote:
A couple. Lol

Yea just a couple! Smile
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:11 am

need to fix a flat tire AGAIN! I just had it reset about 2 weeks ago. Rats!
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie
Moderate Mudder
oldmustangjunkie

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:18 pm

I put new wheel bearings in 3 corners. You can re use your wheel nuts if you swap them from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Got up early this morning and married the Utvinc cage extension to the RacerTech cage and thanks to Jason Armstrong for machining the bungs I added them so removal of the extension is a snap. With a little black paint I coated the bare spots to block the rust till powder coating. Then I took the rest of the EMP tubing clamps and attached the rear of the roof.

What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 1a10

What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 1b10

What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 1c10
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Been under the rzr all day, replaced complete front driveshaft, discovered had some bushings bad on the front a-arm, one each side, and a shock bushing, so ordered Super Daves bushing kit for the a-arms, plus his shock bushing kit, hope the squeaks are reduced, finished left side and started on the right, replacing brake pads as I go around the machine too. Will do a complete fluid change before skids goes back, then.......ready to ride.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:41 am

Dr. there sure is a lot of maintenance to one of these RZR's, I am glad to have a griz back in the shop so I can do more riding and less wrenching...  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:44 am

Agreed on the maintenance on a rzr,
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:50 pm

I self inflicted a need for new tires. That side wall is not a place for trees!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your bike this week!   What have you done to your bike this week! - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your bike this week!
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next