Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)

Go down 
+28
MattN03
DrMud
RedRzr
baronthered
Big Dog Daddy
ricsplac
roadiestar
SXS411.com
Kramer
dcfox
RLCMOTORSPORTS
rooster
Big-R
wvyankee2
Brandi Dawn
450R
JodyT
Moto92
Huntsman
spud
torkmonster
big g
RIDERED
The Big Show
ATV Trail Tunes
Redeye vt
ollie
Mud-and-Guts
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:57 pm

sounds like you worked out a sweet deal.
gotta love our site sponsers!
Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 607716
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Moto92 wrote:

Sounds like there doing awesome !!! They help us out so we need to help them out !!!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:51 am

RIDERED wrote:
Moto92 wrote:

Sounds like there doing awesome !!! They help us out so we need to help them out !!!

Our sponsors are the best! no Doubt!

Thanks James!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
SXS411.com
Lite Mudder
SXS411.com

PostSubject: contest   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:15 pm

so do the photos have to be mud related?
I have a ton of pics that I would love to share- just wondering what would help me win this for my dad.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:46 pm

SXS411.com wrote:
so do the photos have to be mud related?
I have a ton of pics that I would love to share- just wondering what would help me win this for my dad.

Look at the first post done by Mud and Guts in the Photo of the month (submissions only) it doesn't say it has to be mud related....

He said....
The theme for this contest will be left "open" all we ask is that the photo is yours and it must include an ATV or SidexSide!

Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Less than a week left for entering the Dec. photo of the month.... great prize get those pics in !!!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:28 am

Just over two days left! Remember on the 24th (Christmas eve) this contest will go into voting.

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:58 pm

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas eve!

I would like to remind you if you are planning on entering the December contest you only have this afternoon to submit your photo's! Voting will begin tonight..

Neil
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:57 pm

This is a close race! Don't forget to vote..
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:33 pm

plz read!
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:48 pm

Whats does everyone one else think about the voting ? I know we have both lost and gained members for these contest we NEED to get and keep members, i'm sure they are members here that do not post pics for this reason...
PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION !!!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 am

RIDERED wrote:
Whats does everyone one else think about the voting ? I know we have both lost and gained members for these contest we NEED to get and keep members, i'm sure they are members here that do not post pics for this reason...

X2

This forum is for the members and I would like to know all your opinions so feel free to PM me about anything.
Back to top Go down
Brandi Dawn
Heavy Mudder
Brandi Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:27 am

i dont visit other forums because frankly i am partial to mud and guts, neil is practically family to me, he tries hard to get good prizes and it irritates me to look at the member list and see all the people that get on just to vote and never post anything. Anyone can go right down the list and see the names come up then the next minute a very similar name get on and never post anything, just submit their vote. Neil tries very hard and puts alot of time into this forum and all he wants is a place for people to come and share their storys and pictures, talk about their atvs and get together and go on rides. The last thing he wants is to upset anyone, but when he can see that people arent doing right by having people come on here just to vote im sure it irritates him. It would be different if people came on here looked around a while, heck play the numbers game, win ya a cool mud and guts hat or a bennie. Or put a good song on the riding tunes, put up a funny joke, or better yet get on the thread and tell a little about yourself. It dont take long just to let him know that your interested in more than the prizes. If i had submitted a photo i would wanna win by people playing fair and voting for me because i have the best photo, not by having them come here just to vote for my pic and not have enough kindness to at least take a look around.
Back to top Go down
SXS411.com
Lite Mudder
SXS411.com

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:32 am

RIDERED wrote:

you dont change contests once they have started and YES by stoping new registration is changing the rules no matter how you look at it. Again- not saying this because its hurting or helping me- but as a forum owner myself- that is completely BS and would NEVER even concider it. Learn from it and THEN make changes on NEXT months contest.

This is a young forum and looks like it could be promising- it just needs to do things right from the get go and not be questionable on how things are run and contest are done.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:55 am

The way the contest have been going have been hurting more than helping.... So Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 607716 to Neil for stepping up and wanting to change..... And no matter how anyone looks at it,the contest are always going on,when one stops another one begins..... Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 9695 Good Job Neil Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 882448
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
Lite Mudder
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Real nice contest Neil has set up for the members here. Hope the members give him feedback on how to continue to make it better and a positive event for the forum.
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:19 pm

on another board i visit they have two sub-forums where you need a password to enter. one is a 500 post club, once you get 500 posts you will be messaged the password and can enter. the other is a supporting members forum, contributing to the site by buying a shirt or decals. once again you would be messaged the password for that forum.
maybe the photo entries could be left open, but the voting could be in a seperate forum where you need the password to get in. once you reached a set number of posts to show your an active member you would be sent the password
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Moto92 wrote:
on another board i visit they have two sub-forums where you need a password to enter. one is a 500 post club, once you get 500 posts you will be messaged the password and can enter. the other is a supporting members forum, contributing to the site by buying a shirt or decals. once again you would be messaged the password for that forum.
maybe the photo entries could be left open, but the voting could be in a seperate forum where you need the password to get in. once you reached a set number of posts to show your an active member you would be sent the password

Next month/year voters will be required to have a number of posts. Not trying to discourage members from registering on this site just trying to discourage someone from creating multiple accounts.
Back to top Go down
roadiestar
Lite Mudder
roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:08 pm

I just joined whats that mean ? Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 789354 Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 169520 :work1: :work1: :work1: :work1: :work1: :work1: :work1:
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:44 am

A small change has been made to the Photo of the month Guidelines. Let me know what you think!

Basically I have created a new group which you are entered into when you reach 5 posts! I apologize for any inconvenience but I feel it will benefit the forum in a couple of ways!

Back to top Go down
SXS411.com
Lite Mudder
SXS411.com

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:21 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
A small change has been made to the Photo of the month Guidelines. Let me know what you think!

Basically I have created a new group which you are entered into when you reach 5 posts! I apologize for any inconvenience but I feel it will benefit the forum in a couple of ways!

Y

perfect
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 pm

should work out good neil
Back to top Go down
Brandi Dawn
Heavy Mudder
Brandi Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:20 am

Those graphics are sweet! I LUVVVVVV the pink one! of course... now i gotta win the Razor and the Graphics.... a girl can wish cant she ! lol
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:12 am

Remember all past winners from 2010 can enter the contest again !!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
Lite Mudder
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 882448
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)   Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo of the month Contest (Discussion Only)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next