Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

River bluff 9 5 2015

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

River bluff 9 5 2015  Empty
PostSubject: River bluff 9 5 2015    River bluff 9 5 2015  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:56 pm

Had a great ride on the Rzr today. Burnt a half tank of fuel, covered about 60 miles, and never fired up the truck. First were hit the divide and ride down to the old river bluff trail which was interesting to say the least but still a blast, then on brimstone I tried to drown the Rzr in over waist deep water but thanks to a little pull from the Quadboss Winch it was out and fired back up. The other Rzr ripped a rear fender off on one of the tight trails but thanks to a couple push pins it went right back on. Next we hit some creek riding to the Denton hollar then around turkey creek to the bus ridge. After wards we did a little racing to find my bike is considerably faster than the stock setup. From 0-35mph it's real close but from 35mph on mine just walks away. Mind has 30" qbt446 tires, Quadboss clutch kit, hmf exhaust, and bmp programmer. His is all stock. My rpms are topping around 7800 and they need to be about 8200rpm so it looks like it is time for a little stiffer secondary spring to get that dialed for a better accel from zero all the way up.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

River bluff 9 5 2015
Page 1 of 1