Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

R2C Air Filter for the 900S! Part number OR10517

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

R2C Air Filter for the 900S! Part number OR10517  Empty
PostSubject: R2C Air Filter for the 900S! Part number OR10517    R2C Air Filter for the 900S! Part number OR10517  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Over the years I have used a lot of filters and something that gets old quick with a foam or fabric filter is the maintenance so on the RZR I have been using the stock Paper filter until now! I have never been fond of a paper filter in the offroad but its so much easier than the foam and fabric filters that you have to clean and oil regularly I felt it was the easiest way out and I just keep replacing them from time to time. When I read the Guys on RZRForums.net talking about this R2C filter I was to say the least intrigued, so I started doing a little research and found nothing but good reviews and testimonials on these filters. I also found these filters are made from a washable material so water does not hurt them, these filters also filter small particles much better than the stock paper filter filtering over 80% at .3 microns where the OEM filter only stops about 28% at .3 microns! The R2C filter has a clamp on flange so no more need to grease the flange, just clean all the grease off the flange and clamp the new filter in place for a positive seal.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

R2C Air Filter for the 900S! Part number OR10517
Page 1 of 1