Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Installing High lifters "Max" Clearance a-arms on my 900S!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Installing High lifters "Max" Clearance a-arms on my 900S!  Empty
PostSubject: Installing High lifters "Max" Clearance a-arms on my 900S!    Installing High lifters "Max" Clearance a-arms on my 900S!  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:37 pm

For years larger tires and lift kits where the only way to add ground clearance but now with the release of the arched a-arms we now have a third option! These arms have a dual bend design for maximum clearance while keeping the arms strong enough for trail riding at speed, all arched arms are recommended for slow speed riding but the harder the bends the more this is pronounced. The High lifter arms have much softer bend than some arms and when combined with the thick walled tubing make them considerably stronger than some competitors and the stock arms. These arms have excellent quality and it really shows when installing them, not only do they fit perfect but the fronts also include a grease zerk Polaris did not. These arms also added 3" to the wheel base of my RZR, this allows the use of larger tires as well as makes it more stable on steep hill climbs. I am running 29" tall tires and I still have more tire clearance than I had with the stock tires and stock arms.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org

Installing High lifters "Max" Clearance a-arms on my 900S!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: Brand Specific :: Polaris :: 2015+ 900-1000 non XP Models-
Jump to: