Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month

Any Top Gear fans?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
atl
Moderate Mudder
atl

Any Top Gear fans? Empty
PostSubject: Any Top Gear fans?   Any Top Gear fans? EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
roadiestar
Lite Mudder
roadiestar

Any Top Gear fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Top Gear fans?   Any Top Gear fans? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:39 am

who dosen't like Top Gear
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

Any Top Gear fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Top Gear fans?   Any Top Gear fans? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:27 am

I have never heard of them??
Back to top Go down
atl
Moderate Mudder
atl

Any Top Gear fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Top Gear fans?   Any Top Gear fans? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:32 pm

It comes on Monday nights on BBC AMERICA. The American version is based on this one,but I like the British version much better. I think it's been on air for 10 years-I didn't find it until about a year ago flipping through the channels. They test some high end cars ( $1,000,000 ) and they tend to get into some trouble along the way-. Just go to YOUTUBE and you'll find a few episodes on there.
Back to top Go down
Clothier
Lite Mudder
Clothier

Any Top Gear fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Top Gear fans?   Any Top Gear fans? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Hands down my favorite episode is the Bolivia Special 2 part show! But honestly I have seen almost every episode sense they re-started the show in 2002, and there isn't a bad episode! Lol! And I think the British version is much better than the American version. If you havn't seen it and get the chance check out the Australian version also, its a hoot too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any Top Gear fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Top Gear fans?   Any Top Gear fans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Top Gear fans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Discussion :: Off Topic/Humor-
Jump to: