Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month

Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taylor5.0
Beginner
taylor5.0

Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road Empty
PostSubject: Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road   Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:22 pm

1200 acres in Columbia KY. Grand opening is Nov 1st. $10 per person to ride. Look them upon Facebook.
864 Pickett Mell Rd Columbia Ky 42728. I'll post up a link to their grand opening info asap. I can't get on FB from work or I'd do it now.
Looks like a cool place. I plan to go Nov 1st.
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road   Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:08 pm

wonderful! The more the better
Back to top Go down
taylor5.0
Beginner
taylor5.0

PostSubject: Re: Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road   Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:55 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=814511521946790&set=gm.1566055093616153&type=1&theater
Back to top Go down
taylor5.0
Beginner
taylor5.0

PostSubject: Re: Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road   Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 6:47 pm

We went and rode Sat. Great place. Tons of trails, lots of big hill climbs, creeks, and of course mud. No real cool spots such as lookouts, caves, waterfalls or anything. At least not that we saw but still a cool place to ride. Id say we only hit 50% of it so there may be much more.
I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road   Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:15 pm

any place to ride is better than no place to ride.
I like the cool things like caves and such. But, I have just as much fun just riding too
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road   Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Always glad to hear of a new spot opening. How well is it mapped?
Back to top Go down
taylor5.0
Beginner
taylor5.0

PostSubject: Re: Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road   Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:12 pm

No maps yet but they said they we working on some. They did have signs for all the named obtacales such as Powerline Hill, Insane Hill, The Wedge ect. If ya pay attention to the landmarks its not too hard to navigate. I'm pretty sure the trail system extends a long way off of their 1200 acre property because we rode at least 10 miles in one general direction.
I assume the trails that are off their property are generally OK to ride on also. We saw some signs that said No ATV use during certian dates during deer season. Looks as if whoever controlled that area was OK with it the rest of the time. Trails looked heavily used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road   Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new off road park. Pump Jack Off Road
Page 1 of 1