Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom   Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:38 am

Basic ATV/UTV riding wisdom:
I am not a guide. I am just a person who happens to know trails and I do happen to ride often. In the group I ride with there is no drinking or drugs. If I noticed them I will ask them to find their way back to the truck on their own. We keep a good pace; however, anyone who wants to go 90 MPH is welcome to do so with someone else. If we have new or inexperienced riders they must be spotted at every difficult place. In some cases they must have their ride ridden for them. A little horse play is expected and can be a load of fun. Too much spoils a good ride. Safety is my main concern. If you do not own and wear a helmet, buy one and wear it. I believe a GREAT ride is where no one is hurt and machines come back in good order. With that said, I like to know that people ridding with me do basic maintenance. Break downs will occur. What I hate is having something tear up 2 miles down a trial that should have been a basic maintenance item like bearings or brakes.

Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom   Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:58 am

amen brother!  Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom 108521 
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom   Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:26 am

many people may ride all day and never be more than fifteen minutes from the truck. Most rides on this forum, will take a person hours and many miles from the truck, and usually trying to get a vehicle out is very difficult. Be prepared, be safe, know your skill level, and wear a helmet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom   Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic ATV or UTV riding wisdom
Page 1 of 1