Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Another new guy from Somerset, Ky

Go down 
+4
Big Dog Daddy
Bluedevil
RedRzr
Clothier
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Clothier
Lite Mudder
Clothier

Another new guy from Somerset, Ky Empty
PostSubject: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:20 am

Hey guys most people call me "Clothier" got too old and brittle for the dirt bike so bit the bullet last august and got a rzr. Ride pickett from time to time, also brimstone and royal blue. Hope to see you guys on the trails. I'll be the one winching the front end back down after I park the rzr on the rear mounted spare tire! Oopsie!
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:24 am

Another new guy from Somerset, Ky 956302 
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Welcome from Monticello
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:20 pm

Another new guy from Somerset, Ky 956302  to the forum brother! Hopefully we can do some riding real soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Clothier
Lite Mudder
Clothier

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:46 pm

Just got back from pickett a couple hours ago, parked on the slickford side. On the way back to the car, by myself because the rest of the group was gonna ride awhile longer, spooked a small black bear! Nearly filled my pants with ****! Still a great day in the woods though!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:00 pm

I remember the first bear I seen at Pickett but it wasn't small by no means! lol
Back to top Go down
Clothier
Lite Mudder
Clothier

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:25 pm

My 1st bear at picketts wasnt small either! Spotted a big one in the fields from 1 of the pall mall overlooks back in 06. My buddies thought it was a cow until it raised up on its back legs. A bit different though when they with in 10 to 15 ft of you though! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:19 am

I hear you brother, the first one we seen we where stunned in amazement. Be safe bro!
Back to top Go down
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:10 am

WELCOME !!!
Back to top Go down
Clothier
Lite Mudder
Clothier

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Thanks for the welcoming guys!
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Ever ride Strawberry ?
Back to top Go down
Clothier
Lite Mudder
Clothier

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 am

Big Dog Daddy wrote:
Ever ride Strawberry ?

I havn't rode there in 20+ years honestly. A lot of the guys I regularly ride with do ride there from time to time. Seems they always get to playing on hills and break something. I don't think they have been in a while though, they all have upgraded to 1000's and still breaking them in.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog Daddy
Extreme Mudder
Big Dog Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:08 pm

I ride Pickett but looking for a local place for a quick ride. Never been to Strawberry. Need to go there with somebody knows the trails and where to park.
Back to top Go down
Clothier
Lite Mudder
Clothier

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:17 pm

The guys that i know just go to 1 area i think just a bunch of hills and stuff i believe. I think they park at some cemetary just across the wayne county line off hwy 790.
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:58 pm

BIG WELCOME
Back to top Go down
Redrzrrider
Moderate Mudder
Redrzrrider

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Somerset, Ky   Another new guy from Somerset, Ky Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new guy from Somerset, Ky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself and show us your ride-
Jump to: