Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

SIDE X SIDE INFO

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

SIDE X SIDE INFO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIDE X SIDE INFO   SIDE X SIDE INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Yea they are ,Their trying more than anyone it seems ....
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: SIDE X SIDE INFO   SIDE X SIDE INFO - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:53 pm

ive heard that a dealer here wont even stock the big red because they are junk. guess they have the same trans as the rincon, but it cant handle all that extra weight and breaks them.
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: SIDE X SIDE INFO   SIDE X SIDE INFO - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:06 pm

never heard of a weak rincon trans ? they will break the main shaft going from forward to reverse (trying to get unstuck in mud) or thats what I was told ... I logged my place with mine for a couple of weeks (rincon) pulling mostly down hill if it couldn't pull it (the log) i'd use my winch ........
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: SIDE X SIDE INFO   SIDE X SIDE INFO - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:40 pm

not weak in the rincon, but in the big red with the extra weight they are breaking. i dont know, this is just what i was told
Back to top Go down
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: SIDE X SIDE INFO   SIDE X SIDE INFO - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:51 pm

they very well could be weak their the size of a civic .... that automatic was tough in the rincon I had ...... honda is having trouble maybe they will fix the problem ,just haven't heard much about them though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIDE X SIDE INFO   SIDE X SIDE INFO - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SIDE X SIDE INFO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2