Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

With the New Year comes changes!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

With the New Year comes changes! Empty
PostSubject: With the New Year comes changes!   With the New Year comes changes! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:00 am

With the forum being up several years now and lots of good videos thanks to all of you I think it is time to start sorting out the videos by year so they can be found a little easier years down the road! So for 2014 plz post all your ride videos in this forum! I have high hopes that this may help others to also start sharing their experiences/videos from on the trails!

Happy Trails and Happy New Years to all! We hope everyone has a safe and joyous 2014 riding season!

Last edited by Mud-and-Guts on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
imbill
Extreme Mudder
imbill

PostSubject: Re: With the New Year comes changes!   With the New Year comes changes! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:07 am

Sounds good to me !! :mago:
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: With the New Year comes changes!   With the New Year comes changes! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Neil, if you want to make a 2013 Video Section, and a 2012 Video section, etc. I will sort them for you. Or, we can just start in 2014.
Back to top Go down
NCMudman
Heavy Mudder
NCMudman

PostSubject: Re: With the New Year comes changes!   With the New Year comes changes! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Not from this year, but just now posted it...

Remember this DrMud??!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: With the New Year comes changes!   With the New Year comes changes! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:23 pm

DrMud wrote:
Neil, if you want to make a 2013 Video Section, and a 2012 Video section, etc.  I will sort them for you. Or, we can just start in 2014.

You ask and you shall receive my friend! Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: With the New Year comes changes!   With the New Year comes changes! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:34 am

NCMudman, I always wondered what happened with that footage, I really enjoyed our ride that time.

MudandGuts, yes one other wish, that my new IP provider keeps the service working. If we work today, the clinic will be slow, might get some time to sort and sift.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: With the New Year comes changes!   With the New Year comes changes! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:44 am

With the New Year comes changes! 607716 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With the New Year comes changes!   With the New Year comes changes! Empty

Back to top Go down

With the New Year comes changes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Information :: Members Riding Pictures and Videos! :: 2014 Ride Videos!-
Jump to: