Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster!

Go down 
3 posters

Vote for December Photo of the month!
1: Bluedevil
December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_lcap7%December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
2: roadiestar
December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_lcap7%December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
3: JodyT
December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_lcap13%December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
4: Redrzrrider
December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_lcap13%December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
5: Moto92
December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_lcap0%December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6: oldmustangjunkie
December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_lcap20%December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
7: jerrzr
 13% [ 2 ]
8: MIKE_D
December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_lcap20%December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
9: possume22
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! Empty
PostSubject: December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster!   December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Voting is now up and will run for five days from now! At the end the winner can pm me your shipping info. Got some great photo's this month, so Good luck and thanks to everyone for participating and a big thank you to Bikemaster for taking care of us by sponsoring this contest!

Merry Christmas everyone!

1: Bluedevil

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! Dscn7312

2: roadiestar

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! 252060_166494243414807_100001626982913_430560_6165094_n

3: JodyT

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! Tacket12

4: Redrzrrider

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! 11181772694_14e22ea18f_b

5: Moto92

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! Video600058-25_zps2994eeef

6: oldmustangjunkie

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! Tippy10

7: jerrzr

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! Image-1

8: Mike_D

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! Img_6315

9: possume22

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! 0609031325a_zps5cbfa28b
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
grizzlyman
Beginner
grizzlyman

PostSubject: Re: December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster!   December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:03 pm

how do you vote I see the poll but cant vote anywhere
Back to top Go down
possume22
Moderate Mudder
possume22

PostSubject: Re: December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster!   December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:37 pm

i think it got closed a little early or something is wrong another guy i know was trying to vote last night and wasnt able to cast a vote either according to what was posted voting should be going until 7:59 tonight who knows
Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:59 pm  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting is now up and will run for five days from now! At the end the winner can pm me your shipping info. Got some great photo's this month, so Good luck and thanks to everyone for participating and a big thank you to Bikemaster for taking care of us by sponsoring this contest!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster!   December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:23 am

It ended at 7:59 tonight!!

Sorry grizzlyman you must have atleast 10 posts to vote in these polls!

Tie breaker is up.
http://www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org/t2189-december-photo-of-the-month-tie-breaker#23434
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster!   December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster! Empty

Back to top Go down

December Photo of the Month Voting! Sponsored by BikeMaster!
Page 1 of 1