Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

What would be your preferred tire size?

Go down 
3 posters

what would be your prefered tire size?
1. 25" on 12" wheel
What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_lcap13%What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
2. 26" on 12" wheel
What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_lcap0%What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. 27" on 12" wheel
What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_lcap20%What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
4. 28" on 12" wheel
What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_lcap40%What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
5. 26" on 14" wheel
What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_lcap13%What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
6. 27" on 14" wheel
What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_lcap7%What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
7. 28" on 14" wheel
What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_lcap7%What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
8. 30"+ on 14" wheel
What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_lcap0%What would be your preferred tire size? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
9. none of the above
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

What would be your preferred tire size? Empty
PostSubject: What would be your preferred tire size?   What would be your preferred tire size? EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:29 pm

What would be your preferred tire size? I know this depends on your machine with a lot of variables but for what you ride and how you ride what would be your preferred size tire if the option was available?

Personally I ride an RZR "S" model and would like to see more options in 27" and 28" for the 12" wheel for the riding we do on the east coast.. With the power increase from all the machines over the last few years I think a 25" and 26" tire is just to small while 27" and 28" will give the added traction and added ground clearance needed with out going over board and robbing to much power. I know these sizes are available for 14" wheels but 14" wheels rob a lot of the sidewall needed to flex and grip in my opinion. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: What would be your preferred tire size?   What would be your preferred tire size? EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:21 pm

I like my 27" tires on 12" rims. 28's would be nice also.
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: What would be your preferred tire size?   What would be your preferred tire size? EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Yea, I'd like a 27" or 28" Roctane on a 12" wheel. I just put a couple 26" Roctane's on the front of the T4 and destroying a sidewall on the BH 2.0 and I like them. They hook up well in the rocks and made no difference in ride quality. Probably going to ask Santa to bring me 2 rear Roctane's...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would be your preferred tire size?   What would be your preferred tire size? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would be your preferred tire size?
Page 1 of 1