Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month

Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cole795
Beginner
cole795

Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride.   Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:49 pm

If anyone is interested:
 Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire & Rescue is having their 2nd annual ATV,UTV,& Dirt Bike ride. Sat June 29th @ 8am. It will be starting and ending on the Square in Edmonton,KY.The cost is $10 per driver/$5 per rider.There will be BBQ available at the end of the ride.All proceeds will go to buy much needed equipment.

I made this ride last year and it was a pretty good ride.I believe we were gone 6-7 hrs. Last year they had a pretty good turn out and hope to have another this year. I will not be able to make this ride this year but thought I would help advertise it. I am a Volunteer Firefighter from a joing dept within the County.
Back to top Go down
Dadof4Brats
Moderate Mudder
Dadof4Brats

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride.   Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:39 pm

What are they riding? I am not familiar with that area.
Back to top Go down
cole795
Beginner
cole795

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride.   Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:48 pm

They are riding trails across some of the members farm land thru hills and hollers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride.   Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride. Empty

Back to top Go down

Edmonton/Metcalfe Fire Rescue Ride.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: General Information :: UpComing Events/Benefit Rides-
Jump to: