Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics

Go down 
+4
Unleashed UTV
smith700
RIDERED
Mud-and-Guts
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics Empty
PostSubject: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:07 pm

After much consideration I removed all the plastics and coated it with some Rattlecan plastic paint..

After cleaning and scuffing with 1000 grit sand paper and a scotch brite pad.. I put a couple coats of Krylon Fusion plastic paint. The Krylon turned out almost a flat black so I went over it with some rust-o-leum plastic paint which added a little shine... It is not a show quality paint job but it looks much better then the old blue.. Plus its differant, it was time for a change...

Now I need some Black (solid) half doors..

Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics DSC00618

Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics DSC00619

Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics DSC00625
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
RIDERED
Over the Top Mudder
RIDERED

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:13 pm

see how the paint holds up this weekend ;) looks good Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics 108521
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Can't wait to get it muddy!!! Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics 9695
Back to top Go down
smith700
Lite Mudder
smith700

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:29 am

That looks amazing Neil!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic job!!!! The black looks SWEEETTTTT on the Rhino!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:55 am

smith700 wrote:
That looks amazing Neil!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic job!!!! The black looks SWEEETTTTT on the Rhino!!!!

Thanks bro, I just hope it holds up.... lol
Back to top Go down
Unleashed UTV
Lite Mudder
Unleashed UTV

PostSubject: Nice!!   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Thats a great job there Neil!!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Unleashed UTV wrote:
Thats a great job there Neil!!

Thanks bro, Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics 607716
Back to top Go down
The Big Show
Lite Mudder
The Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:52 pm

That looks awesome Neil!
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 pm

great job.
ive got two friends with that boring green plastic. ill will have to come up some a couple new designs for them.
did any of you guys see the reverse camo flame job on rhinoforums in the for sale section. that looked pretty cool, definatley spiced up the camo
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks guys,
Back to top Go down
cubanb
Lite Mudder
cubanb

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:05 am

moto92 wrote:
great job.
ive got two friends with that boring green plastic. ill will have to come up some a couple new designs for them.
did any of you guys see the reverse camo flame job on rhinoforums in the for sale section. that looked pretty cool, definatley spiced up the camo

Hey I wouldn't be one of those friends am I?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 am

cubanb wrote:
moto92 wrote:
great job.

:?: :idea: scratch
Back to top Go down
cubanb
Lite Mudder
cubanb

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:26 am

I have a boring green rhino and ride with moto. Sorry I need to get a pic up then you would know i have boring green Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics 728588
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:33 am

cubanb wrote:
I have a boring green rhino and ride with moto. Sorry I need to get a pic up then you would know i have boring green Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics 728588

Glad to see you posting bro, Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics 9695

I bet if you ride with Moto it is not boring green all the time!!! I bet it is mud brown on occasion!!! Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics 9695
Back to top Go down
cubanb
Lite Mudder
cubanb

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:35 am

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
cubanb wrote:

Glad to see you posting bro, Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics 9695

I bet if you ride with Moto it is not boring green all the time!!! I bet it is mud brown on occasion!!! : :thatsright:

You can say that again!! Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics 108326
Back to top Go down
Moto92
Extreme Mudder
Moto92

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:15 pm

cubanb wrote:
moto92 wrote:
great job.

yep theres one of them hahaha.
where did you take that pic at, over by the interstate?
Back to top Go down
cubanb
Lite Mudder
cubanb

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:59 pm

moto92 wrote:
cubanb wrote:
moto92 wrote:
great job.

yep theres one of them hahaha.
where did you take that pic at, over by the interstate?

Yep right down the road from your mom's house.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm

So far so good! After a good clean up from last weekends ride the paint has a few minor scuffs but nothing major.... It is now soaking in armor all...lol
Back to top Go down
450R
Heavy Mudder
450R

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Good to hear it held up well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics   Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally Painted the Rhino's Plastics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mud and Guts Offroad Forum :: Brand Specific :: Yamaha :: For all Rhino's-
Jump to: