Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Hello from Western KY!!

Go down 
+5
Bluedevil
DrMud
RedRzr
MattN03
bdamcat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

Hello from Western KY!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 am

Hello everyone my name is Will. I'm from Beaver Dam which is between Bowling Green and Owensboro. I was told to sign up for this site by ZillaRZR. I hope to get to know some of you and look forward to meeting up and riding. This is my first RZR and have loved it from day one. I have owned/rode sport bikes since I was a kid. But nothing compares to the RZR lol.

Hello from Western KY!! 20121108_155411

Hello from Western KY!! 20121108_155854

Hello from Western KY!! IMG_9165
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:43 pm

Welcome! I'm originally from Muhlenberg Co and now live near Lexington. Where do you usually ride?
Back to top Go down
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Gregory Lake in Muhlenburg Co., Royal ATV trails Grayson Co.(bottom pic above), and Caney Creek Ohio Co. is all around a 30-40 haul from my house.
Back to top Go down
RedRzr
Heavy Mudder
RedRzr

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello from Western KY!! 956302
Back to top Go down
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Thanks RedRzr.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
Over the Top Mudder
DrMud

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Welcome, we ride Turkey Bay, Gregory, and Nortonville, and make the mad dashes to Pickett with this crew. We have several rides planned this year already, hope to see you on some of them.
Back to top Go down
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:59 pm

DrMud wrote:
Welcome, we ride Turkey Bay, Gregory, and Nortonville, and make the mad dashes to Pickett with this crew. We have several rides planned this year already, hope to see you on some of them.

For sure man!!! Next time your coming to Gregory I will be there. Would like to tag along with ya to LBL too.
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:23 pm

I've been to royal atv park that guy is pretty cool! But i haven't been down there in about five years. Welcome to the forum you'll enjoy the company here.
Back to top Go down
ky kodiak
Moderate Mudder
ky kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Hello from Western KY!! 956302 bdamcat!! We are practically neighbors Hello from Western KY!! 9695

Hope to see you on the trails sometime.
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:07 am

welcome! I ride mostly near Middlesboro KY. I toss in a ride here and there from other areas
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:18 am

Welcome aboard. Your in for a good time. As Dr Mud said, check out our riding schedule and jump in when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 am

bluedevil wrote:
I've been to royal atv park that guy is pretty cool! But i haven't been down there in about five years. Welcome to the forum you'll enjoy the company here.

Thanks for the warm welcome. The guy was really nice.
Back to top Go down
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:14 am

ky kodiak wrote:
Hello from Western KY!! 956302 bdamcat!! We are practically neighbors Hello from Western KY!! 9695

Hope to see you on the trails sometime.

We sure are lol. You ride at Gregory I assume? We need to ride sometime. PM me and I will give you my number if your interested.
Back to top Go down
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:16 am

Sponge wrote:
Welcome aboard. Your in for a good time. As Dr Mud said, check out our riding schedule and jump in when you get a chance.

Thanks man!! I hope to get up to Pickett with you and Zilla before too long. I think you might be a tour guide for a future ride lol.
Back to top Go down
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 am

mudhound wrote:
welcome! I ride mostly near Middlesboro KY. I toss in a ride here and there from other areas

Thanks man!! Where do you ride around there? Never been around your area, but I do listen to Matt Jones on Kentucky Sports Radio everyday and he's from Middlesboro I think lol.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Welcome to the site bro!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Mud-and-Guts wrote:
Welcome to the site bro!

Thank ya Sir.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
Admin
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm

bdamcat wrote:
Mud-and-Guts wrote:
Welcome to the site bro!

Thank ya Sir.

Anytime bro, hopefully we can do some riding this year.. Hello from Western KY!! 607716
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Western KY!!   Hello from Western KY!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Western KY!!
Page 1 of 1