Mud and Guts Offroad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Mud and Guts Offroad Forum/family!! www.mudandgutsoffroadforum.org
Happy Trails!
Top posting users this month
No user

Hatfield McCoy riding.

Go down 
+3
mudhound
Bluedevil
Sponge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

Hatfield McCoy riding. Empty
PostSubject: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm

I am looking for interest in riding the Hatfield McCoy Trails. I usually stay at the Ashland Resort. http://www.atvresort.com/deluxe_cabin.html This location is in the Indian Ridge system and gives you access to Pinnacle aned Pocohontas Trails. There are different connector trails to each. Check out the camping site and trail info and lets see who is interested and when. I usually go late Sept or early March. But another time is also good. Summer is hot & usually very dusty. Hatfield McCoy riding. 634495 Hatfield McCoy riding. 297187 Hatfield McCoy riding. 534168
Back to top Go down
Bluedevil
Heavy Mudder
Bluedevil

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 pm

this one needs to be a two or three day ride! Hatfield McCoy riding. 119394
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:01 am

Have not been to that one or ones. But, the system is super overall. Really good for newbies
Back to top Go down
ZillaRzr
Lite Mudder
ZillaRzr

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Im very interested. I agree, we need to make it a 4 or 5 day thang. Let me check my vacations.
Back to top Go down
bdamcat
Lite Mudder
bdamcat

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm in if Zilla is!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:28 am

This is good. Keep the info coming and before you know it we will be there!
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Going in mid March Hatfield McCoy riding. 534168
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:20 am

Up date on trip. I am thinking of going some where in the first 2 weeks of September. I think I would go for 5 days but 2 of those w/b travel with a late ride on arrival. I will w/b staying at the link above. If anyone is interested let me know so we can make reservations and be close to one another at camp ground. There cabins are through out the park and camping & cabins can be close together. From this spot we can ride Indian Ridge, Pinnacle & Pocohantas trail systems.
Back to top Go down
MattN03
Heavy Mudder
MattN03

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:29 pm

mudhound wrote:
Have not been to that one or ones. But, the system is super overall. Really good for newbies

This was before we went in March and Gary found out the Red & Red/Black trails are NOT for newbies! lol Trust me, this place has a great mix for all types, from mild to wild!
Back to top Go down
mudhound
Extreme Mudder
mudhound

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:58 am

Gosh, some of those black trails are not for newbies! If you recall, that steep #97 was just a black! YEAKS!!
Back to top Go down
Kyatvrider
Lite Mudder
Kyatvrider

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:20 am

Always wanted to visit hatfield-McCoy. Set a date sponge.
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Ok, it looks like the dates w/b 8/29 to 9/2 but c/b 1 more day. Making reservations very soon. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Moderate Mudder
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:32 am

Reservations have been made for 8/29 to 9/2. At present I have 5 families including myself listed. All are welcome and lets enjoy this Labor Day weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield McCoy riding.   Hatfield McCoy riding. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatfield McCoy riding.
Page 1 of 1